Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only six spots left, with the three exceptions full. This really took off quite quickly.

The posts to views ratio is fantastic on this thread...just thought I would point that out.

Bump

The posts to views ratio is fantastic on this thread...just thought I would point that out.

Bump

Haha, I do most of this through my phone app. Don't see the view count. I did just check though, its pretty high.

15!

1) theman
2) initybrew
3) deadfall
4) blizzard
5) 427 cobra
6) tflew
7) coldcrash
8) tedsexcellentadventure (exception #1)
9) normpeterson (exception #2)
10) Val214 (exception #3)
11) jtd_419
12) indytruks138
13) drphunk
14) johnnyhitch1
15) jglazer

I would be all over this had I not just bought ridiculously expensive Nine Inch Nails tickets today. Oh well...next time for sure.

I'm ready to start shopping! Lets get this filled up so we can draw names and starting swapping :)

Just a reminder, I am closing this off at 5 p.m. today. Or as soon as we get 20 total participants. After that ill get everyones address and try to do the drawing asap. Hopefully getting addresses to people Saturday or Sunday.

Go ahead and count me in as well! I need some different beers to try!

Sorry to say, but the three spots for under 100 posts have been taken already. Look for the next round and maybe you'll have more, or if you see it early enough you can snag one of the under 100 spots.

Almost there!

1) theman
2) initybrew
3) deadfall
4) blizzard
5) 427 cobra
6) tflew
7) coldcrash
11) jtd_419
12) indytruks138
13) drphunk
14) johnnyhitch1
15) jglazer
16) lovesipa

I'll get in on this. How soon are we expected to send? I have a busy weekend, but could send it early next week.

I'll get in on this. How soon are we expected to send? I have a busy weekend, but could send it early next week.

The latest, is to have it in the other persons hands by July 12. But....I am hoping everyone can get the beer to their recipient by july 4 since that would be awesome.

I think even late next week would get there for july 4. Even from coast to coast.

38 mins left! Two spots!!!

1) theman
2) initybrew
3) deadfall
4) blizzard
5) 427 cobra
6) tflew
7) coldcrash
11) jtd_419
12) indytruks138
13) drphunk
14) johnnyhitch1
15) jglazer
16) lovesipa
17) medicmang
18) pkrath84

Am i too late?

Ha, I just popped on to close it. Mikeysab is the last entry. We have 19!

If everyone wants to send me their address and likes/dislikes for style preferences that would be great. I'll put the final list on the original post.

Even/odd doesn't matter. However, bigmike has a proven track record. He is in. 20 is it, so he marks the real last spot lol.

Back