Perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoltanar

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my beer session. It is running just perfectly, with great sun and perfect temperature here in Repentigny, Quebec, Canada!
I'm making a modified Blanche De Chambly clone.
Cheers!

ForumRunner_20120708_165237.jpg

Sorry, I don't kno why, I have double attachment...does it make it an even better day :) ?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120708_165208.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120708_165208.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 187
Cheers. Just got back from rock climbing with my brother and now my Mastiff and I are working on a dry irish stout.

ForumRunner_20120708_162049.jpg

Great pics, both of you!

My sister and I bottled three batches, including an oaked black ale, an orange cremescicle ale, and an Irish red, for a total of about 115 bottles this morning. This afternoon, a family outing in Asheville,NC. Started out at the Jack o' the Wood enjoying a casked ESB and listening to a Celtic music session. Then, off to the spice store and whatnot. I love Sunday afternoons. Sigh.

Hi there.
Would you mind sharing your orange creamsicle recipe by any chance? It looks quite interesting for a summer beer! Something my wife would like for sure! Is it am ag!
Thanks!

Bonjourmate said:
Cheers. Just got back from rock climbing with my brother and now my Mastiff and I are working on a dry irish stout.

I see he is hard at work...or else he is well started with homebrew :). Have a great Sunday!

Brewed an English Pale Ale today. Temps were near 90, but it was as smooth a brew day as any I've had.

image-2950703967.jpg

Zoltanar said:
Hi there.
Would you mind sharing your orange creamsicle recipe by any chance? It looks quite interesting for a summer beer! Something my wife would like for sure! Is it am ag!
Thanks!

Hi back! I just bought the recipe kit from Austin Homebrew and went with that. Of course, I couldn't not mess with it, so did extra orange zest, with a mix of navel and valencia oranges. So far, uncarbonated taste test show it to be mild and smooth, with a nice mouthfeel. Can't wait until it carbonates to really see how it fares!

Latest posts

Back