Pick a number between 1 and 100

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is, our next number in the sequence is 97.

YES IT IS!!! Well done!

We now have EVERYTHING we need! Well done masonjax!

I do have a special gift for you, for breaking the code! PM me your address and pick a PJCP tag off my site and I will get it in the mail ASAP just for playing....

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Fun_Stuff_BJCP_Category_Tags.html

All the numbers have a meaning and we will reviel them VERY VERY SOON here on HBT!

Cheers
Jay

I'm going to guess that is because the # of different BJCP Category Tags you offer for sale on your site is 97

Ahhh GOOD GUESS! We actually offer 98 tags on the site although 97 ARE BJCP and a total coincidence. But because you found that you too get your choice of a tag. PM me your choice and your address and I will get it in the mail to you.
That wasn't it but how cool is that....

Cheers
Jay

First known approximation of the inverse of the golden ratio was in 1597?

I'm beyond curious now, I gotta know jay.

OK I am not going to revile WHY I wanted the numbers but I WILL tell how I got them. Each number I wanted to be picked BUY YOU ALL at random.

MASONSJAX.... care to tell them how I chose the number since you nailed it and stopped the madness?

Cheers
Jay

It's kinda fun to let everyone guess :D

I tried to drop a few subtle hints along the way once I realized what was happening. Between those hints and taking a peek at the posts containing chosen numbers should be enough to solve the mystery.

OK I am not going to revile WHY I wanted the numbers but I WILL tell how I got them. Each number I wanted to be picked BUY YOU ALL at random.

MASONSJAX.... care to tell them how I chose the number since you nailed it and stopped the madness?

Cheers
Jay

Misspellings, random capitalizations . . . could this post be part of the riddle? I feel like I'm in The DaVinci Code.

Yes it WAS that simple! Good job! Tell ya what Check out the BJCP tags on my site and then PM me your address and what ever BJCP TAG you want and I will get 1 in the mail to you for ALSO figuring it out.....

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Fun_Stuff_BJCP_Category_Tags.html

Now onto the REAL fun stuff! April is on the horizon!
Cheers
Jay

Dang! I figured out it wasn't the number, it had something to do with the post. I just couldn't figure out what. Well, I guess we still get to see where this is going. ;)

Back