What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402418300.080549.jpg

Cream soda with a ham sandwich. Prepared all my stuff for chili and threw it in the slow cooker. Can't wait for dinner.
Unfortunately, the time spent doing that was all I could spare. tried to leave early to go fishing but no such luck.

/ramble

Just got back to the office. Boss canceled my meeting. Back to the bar I go.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402432888.350106.jpg

Get to da Topper! Delicious! I might actually be okay at this homebrew thing.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Cliff's unmarked bottle. Seems like an English-style stout to me. If I had to guess, ~5.5% ABV.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402433586.148808.jpg

Some carb on the first of my Nut Brown aka Brown Noser. This is the non-blended version.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402434550.958259.jpg

Orange Gatorade. About to head to Breckenridge brewery before the Rockies-Braves game.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Great workout = I get to drink whatever and however much I ****ing want. Bring it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402435913.529505.jpg

I think this would qualify as mowing the lawn beer, but I didn't buy it for the taste. I couldn't pass up the bottle.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402436946.846412.jpg

Water. FML, three major changes/tasks today. Stressful day!

Thankfully I get up super early tomorrow for the commuter train.... On my way to NHC!

Unfortunately had to tell multiple clients I would be keeping my eye on email. Also told them the morning would be the better time to talk to me... For obvious reasons. ;)

Pineapple hefe will cooking dinner. I was skeptical of this one, but it's not half bad. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402441844.048834.jpg

Back