Rate my crush

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid A- You'll get the A if you post some pics!

Pic

kate_beckinsale-2046.jpg

Yeah she is a superb hottie with an accent so a solid A. Sad that she is married to the writer, director, or producer on underworld so she probably has standards and we will not see her nude until his career plunges down to nothing and they divorce and then she will show us the goods when she is past her prime......

Aww, man...I was waiting for the ole "I have a crush on your crush" brewing joke. Damnit, LGI!

Wait...she has an accent?

EDIT: I like kate back when she was the girl next door, not this stupid vampire and high class crap.

Wait...she has an accent?

Yep - she's from London. Good ol' Brit accent. (IMDB is my homepage on my laptop/desktop HBT is homepage of web book and itouch :D) Now having added this I'm sure people will rate her higher than before (unless they are English or an Ozzy and want an "American" accent... silly English and Ozzies...)

"Ya sound like ya from London" - Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Yeah she is a superb hottie with an accent so a solid A. Sad that she is married to the writer, director, or producer on underworld so she probably has standards and we will not see her nude until his career plunges down to nothing and they divorce and then she will show us the goods when she is past her prime......

there is a pic of her in a pretty much see threw top with no bra leaves little to the imagination but I wont post it here may be to revealing.

we will not see her nude until his career plunges down to nothing and they divorce and then she will show us the goods when she is past her prime......

Do a Google image search with her in the 1994 movie "Uncovered". ;)

Back