What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love kickin it old school on brew day.

Gangstarr and some Big L are in the rotation as well. Skyzoo and Little Brother will be on this afternoon.

I have thought of doing an IPA with all late additions. Have you done this before? And it turned out pretty well?

I've done a few but one comes to mind where I used 15 oz. of hops (10 min., 5 min. and 30-min steep) along with a dry-hop. Smelled pretty damn close to the real Gandhi-Bot. A few others on this board have tried and said the same.

I'm using 7 oz. of hops for this brew along with 2 oz. dry-hop. It should turn out just fine.

I'm waiting for two of my friends to get to the house so I can start brewing. The longer they take, the longer I can string-out the drinking. So, I'm not complaining. :D

Another DIPA - Simcoe, Columbus, US-05. Additions at 5 min, 0 (steep) and dry-hop.

Nice! I love late addition ipas.

Planning the drive to boston tomorrow. Leaving at 8am to head to milford first to see the dan patrick studios. Then since im close ill head over to see what this noise about ghandi bot is all about at NEBCO. Then its off to the mystic aquarium for the afternoon then ill head to boston to my buddies. Its gonna be a stop and go at NEBCO to prolly just have a growler filled or to get some cans if they sell cans there. Im driving so no drinking till boston.

Oh on the coff.

Nice! I love late addition ipas.

Planning the drive to boston tomorrow. Leaving at 8am to head to milford first to see the dan patrick studios. Then since im close ill head over to see what this noise about ghandi bot is all about at NEBCO. Then its off to the mystic aquarium for the afternoon then ill head to boston to my buddies. Its gonna be a stop and go at NEBCO to prolly just have a growler filled or to get some cans if they sell cans there. Im driving so no drinking till boston.

Oh on the coff.

Make sure you have growler caps available. They run out frequently (kind of ridiculous, if you ask me).

It's a good time to go to NEBCO as it has a good variety available. Galaxy, Hag, 668, Gandhi, Scrumtrulescent and Fat Ten-er #6 (the 6th beer brewed in the short, fat 10-barrel tank - hence, "Fat 10'er") are on.

Make sure you have growler caps available. They run out frequently (kind of ridiculous, if you ask me).

It's a good time to go to NEBCO as it has a good variety available. Galaxy, Hag, 668, Gandhi, Scrumtrulescent and Fat Ten-er #6 (the 6th beer brewed in the short, fat 10-barrel tank - hence, "Fat 10'er") are on.

only growler fills? no can sales?

Some fat ten-er 6 while getting my mash on.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401373635.847755.jpg

only growler fills? no can sales?

No. They don't sell cans or bottles out of the brewery. n00b. :D

Seriously, they don't. But you can go to local shops and find some of their canned beers. Gandhi is harder to find.

No. They don't sell cans or bottles out of the brewery. n00b. :D

Seriously, they don't. But you can go to local shops and find some of their canned beers. Gandhi is harder to find.

i think ill plan on bringing a growler for the ghandi at the brewery to share with my buddy. And see if i can get anything else at a local bottle shop. Any close to the brewery that might carry any of their beers that you know of?

i think ill plan on bringing a growler for the ghandi at the brewery to share with my buddy. And see if i can get anything else at a local bottle shop. Any close to the brewery that might carry any of their beers that you know of?

Google Amity Wine and Liquors.

I'm just happy more breweries are coming in aka a bigger selection. The one you sent to me was tasty and want to try more.

Right on man. I think that one is one of their better offerings but they are a pretty decent brewery. There is so much other stuff I have access to I usually pass them over though.

Coffee for me. IIRC, SanTan recently moved their operations to a bigger facility and will be the first AZ brewery to distribute out of state.

So close but so far. Went to Amity as well and struck out both times. No Gandhi-bot anywhere. Amity has a nice selection though.

1401386995646.jpg

1401387007078.jpg

1401387020912.jpg

1401387033493.jpg

1401387044497.jpg

Water. Had my HB IPA with lunch. Sitting on a conference call trying not to fall to sleep.

So close but so far. Went to Amity as well and struck out both times. No Gandhi-bot anywhere. Amity has a nice selection though.
Grab that Becks before it disappears from the shelves!

Coffee for me. IIRC, SanTan recently moved their operations to a bigger facility and will be the first AZ brewery to distribute out of state.

They actually just started distributing to Southern California a few weeks ago. Sleepy Dog in Tempe has been distributing out of state for a few months now :mug:

I could get Nimbus at stores in GA now if I cared for their stuff. It has been around here for awhile.

I don't usually like to talk bad about other local brewers, but their stuff is just plain bad... The owner is a complete d-bag about it too and is currently fighting some legal battles if what I have heard is true. If you do see Nimbus on shelves somewhere though, it's in your best interest to pass it by

My English IPA. Smacked. Dave37 came through with the cherries and we racked our quad onto them.

I think this is my 8th beer. Who gives a flug.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401389086.374064.jpg

Pretty sure this is called smacked!

Mobb Deep the Infamous on steady play. Cooling wort. Finishing more home brew. Hurt.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401389642.495843.jpg

Glad you made it, man. Awesome!!! :rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

Water after a little mid-day slog. That's a slow jog, really a fast walk…it's what fatties do.

Latest posts

Back