I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_bird said:
:confused: ^^^^ :confused:

It's her eyes, more than anything else. They're absolutely spectacular.

She's great when she plays the batsh*t crazy girlfriend like in Weeds. When she plays a legit love interest, I just don't get it.

Juliette Lewis was so hot in From Dusk Till Dawn and Natural Born Killers. Two classic movies...

Juliette Lewis does absolutely nothing for me. Even naked I'd find something else to do. She has that nasty crack hoe, rock junkie/groupie look about her ,even when cleaned up, and in her case it's not good.

Juliette Lewis does absolutely nothing for me. Even naked I'd find something else to do. She has that nasty crack hoe, rock junkie/groupie look about her ,even when cleaned up, and in her case it's not good.

Juliette Lewis today...

juliette-lewis-12912.jpg

Juliette Lewis in twenty years...

steven-tyler-bad1.jpg

Ha. Which brings me to Kiera Knightly. Classic beauty in the face and a mouth that makes my funny parts tingle.

But a disgustingly thin, near boyish, figure.

Ellen must have something going on. Portia de Rossi is tha bomb.

Heh, this reminds me of an old Joan Rivers bit:
"She must be amazing in bed! She's not that great looking, but look at that diamond!" lol

You aint swayin me. I'll also bring up the point that she had Watsky on her program, and was the first to have the "Pumped up Kicks" dubstep dancer on (check it out if you have lived in a cave).

Also I reiterate, her lovescene with Sharon Stone. Epic.

Going to add another. Jessica Cabo. Hells Kitchen Season 1.

Yes Juliette Lewis has moments when she looks very unattractive but she also looks like this at times:

juliette-lewis.jpg

I wouldn't go so far as to say that Juliette Lewis is ugly, but I'd rather fantasize about a woman who's got a little more softness to her. Lewis is all hard angles. She looks like she'd be really uncomfortable to mess around with.

This is a good thread. I'll have to give it some thought. First one that comes to mind is Gillian Anderson from the X-Files days. Man I loved her. What about chicks that most people think are hot and you find utterly disgusting?? Julia Roberts comes to mind for me.

This is a good thread. I'll have to give it some thought. First one that comes to mind is Gillian Anderson from the X-Files days. Man I loved her. What about chicks that most people think are hot and you find utterly disgusting?? Julia Roberts comes to mind for me.

Amen to that...

Has anybody posted Michelle Rodriguez yet? I know people who think she's ugly but I find her extremely attractive.

tumblr_mb2es21n8n1rnw0iuo1_500.jpg

First one that comes to mind is Gillian Anderson from the X-Files days. Man I loved her. What about chicks that most people think are hot and you find utterly disgusting?? Julia Roberts comes to mind for me.

I'd buy that - I remember watching X-Files and thinking Gillian was looking pretty good.

Also agreed on Julia Roberts. My wife says I'm too picky, but Julia Roberts has a massive mouth! She's pretty right up until she laughs - something about that huge maw makes me want to put a bag over her head.

<edited to clarify that I'm referring to Julia Robert's huge mouth, not my wife's. ;) >

Uma Thurman. S'thing like 40 posts back. PKU.

Gillian Anderson. Mmmmmm. Nothing exotic about her on screen. She's got nipples longer than liquorice nibs. And THAT is HOT!

I may be alone on that one tho'.

That's not what I see, but that's the point of this thread...

Yep.

Has anybody posted Michelle Rodriguez yet? I know people who think she's ugly but I find her extremely attractive.

tumblr_mb2es21n8n1rnw0iuo1_500.jpg

Oddly enough, I think she's really hot.

Calista Flockhart (Ally McBeal) is one of those women who people think is hot but I find to be retched

Julia Roberts is the classic one that I just don't find appealing. Not that she isn't attractive, but just "ok". I don't see how many people find her "The girl next door."

Michelle Rodriguez is smokin! She does her own stunts too. I've never not liked any role she's played.

Cromwell said:
Ellen must have something going on. Portia de Rossi is tha bomb.

Heh, this reminds me of an old Joan Rivers bit:
"She must be amazing in bed! She's not that great looking, but look at that diamond!" lol

That's what I said a while back. Gag Ellen and take the wife!!!

Headbanger? E. D.? Speak English man!!!
Btw I LOVE this thread!!

GilaMinumBeer said:
Uma Thurman. S'thing like 40 posts back. PKU.

Gillian Anderson. Mmmmmm. Nothing exotic about her on screen. She's got nipples longer than liquorice nibs. And THAT is HOT!

I may be alone on that one tho'.

Yep.

Oddly enough, I think she's really hot.

Funny you all mention Michele, I have been told I look like her, I guess cause we are both Latinas, I just do not see it.
Facebook ... I'm thewinechik.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/lost-girls-arrested-dui
I hope I look better than this mug shot!!!
Lol

headbanger said:

Now you're talkin my language. I think she's smokin hotttttt.

Gila, this thread is TL;DR for the most part, so I missed it. I love Uma though. And I also like big ole nips! The first time I remember seeing Michelle Rodriguez was in Lost. Thought she was pretty hot then. That pic is pretty hot too.

Gila, this thread is TL;DR for the most part, so I missed it. I love Uma though. And I also like big ole nips! The first time I remember seeing Michelle Rodriguez was in Lost. Thought she was pretty hot then. That pic is pretty hot too.

See, I just don't get the Uma appeal. Wait, how big are her nips? ;)

Ellen Degeneres is freaking hot!

And because people keep mentioning Food Network women: Elizabeth Faulkner is beautiful.

Apparently I like blonde lesbians.

Well, yeah, but you mentioned your Pippi Longstocking fetish and the Wendy's girl kind of reminds me of her (for those of us who are not pedophiles).
I take it you meant the American Pippi? Tami Erin? (being Swedish I have another contender for the Pippi role but that´s another story...). Have you seen Tami lately? No? Ahem, she has grown up:
b3235c91a987cfdbPippiLongstocking.jpg

I'd say she is TOTALLY disqualified for this thread. A bona fide hottie if I ever saw one! And a redhead at that... If you care to delve deeper in your now-not-so-perverted Pippi-fetish:
http://www.joblo.com/hollywood-celebrities/gossip/then-now-pippi-longstocking-tami-erin

Keeping with the OP:s intent, I suggest Polly Jean Harvey:
PJ+Harvey+164.jpg

Wait, wait! She sometimes looks like this too:
pollytop2.jpg

Amy Winehouse before she got completely ****ed up. Prior to that it would have been a sweet little fantasy to have a nasty crack fueled romp with her.

AmyWinehouse-1.jpg

Back