Finally ketchup in tray form......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davis119

Reaction score
Well im glad they have a forum for drunken rambling.
I have been wondering why they don't have ketchup in the same trays they have nugget sauce.
And finally tonight they hand me 2 in tray form instead of packets.

That's all......

Well im glad they have a forum for drunken rambling.
I have been wondering why they don't have ketchup in the same trays they have nugget sauce.
And finally tonight they hand me 2 in tray form instead of packets.

That's all......

Did you go to the BK down on 22? Perhaps the McDonald's over near ShopRite?

JeffoC6 said:
Did you go to the BK down on 22? Perhaps the McDonald's over near ShopRite?

Hahaha nope actually the wendys on rt22 near Bridgewater. Wifey and I just drove my bro in law home. After a few too many cenn. Blondes and founders red ryes and pales.

It is way better than just that. If you lift a corner, you can squeeze like a packet with more ketchup, a larger container is awesome, or peel the whole top and dip dip dip...

This is what technology brings us.

Chick-fil-a has had them forever too..... In fact the ones they have can be used to dip or squirt (if you like). Thomas Jerfferson has nothing on these muthas.

5429007623_9cbc97c57a_o.jpg

^ that's what I had. And when I saw the functionality of it with 2 possible ways to get what's inside I showed the wifey she wasn't so amused.

Bobby_M said:
I wish I was in that first meeting when they were deciding on the capacity of the mass produced ketchup packets. I want to see the morons in action.

Have you heard jim gaffigans comedy about ketchup packets
Check it out.

Back