Mayweather vs Hatton ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjmadden08

Reaction score
Anyone else psyched to see this fight tomorrow? I really REALLY hope Hatton shuts Floyd Jr. up. Hatton looks like a rabid dog in the ring. i ususally wouldnt root for the foriegner but i just have to in this case. Kudos to HBO in their 24/7 shows gearing up to the fights, now im gonna be out another $50.

I dont' really get into boxing too much. There have been far too many deaths in that sport for me to appreciate it. The boxing community refuses to acknowledge that brain damage is cumulative. I know more rich boxing promoters than rich fighters.

However, boxing does have an impact in MMA and I appreciate the training it provides. Learning how not to get punched is always a good skill to have.

I think Mayweather might be the current best pound for pound. I think he'll beat Hatton, and I hope he does.

Should be interesting. I'll be watching it for sure. Haven't seen Hatton fight so it's hard for me to say who will win.

Latest posts

Back