KBS for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you do a Brooklyn Brewing Black Chocolate Stout and a Troegs Nugget Nectar for a Zombie and a KBS? I'm dying to try the KBS and wouldn't mind tasting the zombie as well.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Nugget Nectar and Brooklyn are both common in Ohio.

Both bottles of KBS are spoken for. I ended up getting a black Tuesday and two bottles of voodoo. Thanks everybody.
I work at a craft beer store if anybody is looking for something that you can't get where you're from but is available here in Ohio, just let me know

A bottle of BT for 2 KBS? That's one hell of a deal. I have a 4 pack of KBS if anybody wants to pass along a similar offer.

Both bottles of KBS are spoken for. I ended up getting a black Tuesday and two bottles of voodoo. Thanks everybody.
I work at a craft beer store if anybody is looking for something that you can't get where you're from but is available here in Ohio, just let me know

If you can get anything on the top 20 on beeradvocate let me know. Ill gladly pay retail+shipping.

Interested in getting a couple KBS, I can get Pliny, Sculpin, and my favorite Parabola

I can also get Stone beers and Older Viscosity which is a close second to Parabola

Back