New meadery opening

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoutela

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, Don't want to get all commercial on everyone here so I'll keep it short and simple.

I have been on the forums for a while and am a Lifetime member of HBT. So I am particularly proud to announce on here that I have decided to go pro! Opening New Jersey's first meadery which has made the whole experience even that much more exciting.

Melovino Meadery

Looking forward to taking care of all HBT members upon the opening of the meadery in giving back to the community I have learned so much from.

Open to answering any questions you may have, and if you're interested in more info on the meadery, you can visit our website at http://www.melovino.com

Congrats and good chance! Being an entrepreneur is hard work but soooooo rewarding.

Congrats and good chance! Being an entrepreneur is hard work but soooooo rewarding.

I can definitely attest to the hard work! But even so, it has been an exciting ride thus far. Just can't wait to get some mead in these tanks already !

4tanks.jpg

tank.jpg

Best of luck. Being in Philadelphia means I am not that far away.... Hope to buy some of your mead some day.

I think I herd about you on the brewing networks podcast.

I usually listen to them at work to keep the other voices in my head quiet.

I think I herd about you on the brewing networks podcast.

I usually listen to them at work to keep the other voices in my head quiet.

You are correct, the BN was kind enough to help us promote the Kickstarter campaign I have going on. After all the equipment and renovations, we're running out of money quick! Trying to crowd fund some money to help pay for all the ingredients, bottles, labels, and closures...

Best of luck. Being in Philadelphia means I am not that far away.... Hope to buy some of your mead some day.

Definitely not far at all! I lived 10 minutes outside of Philly at one point.

I'm shooting for a March opening right now, but follow us on FB and Twitter. I have been pretty active posting updates every step of the throughout our progress.

Look forward to seeing you at the meadery! And make sure to mention you're from HBT !! I'll make sure to take care of you all.

I started a novel of a post about wishing much success

And why a similar approach wouldn't work here etc.....

But WTF, just good luck with your efforts etc. It's a hell of a gamble IMO and not one I'd take without considerable backing and options if it didn't work......

Those beautiful stainless fermenters look truly marvellous.....

Gonna look this out on facebook too.....

I started a novel of a post about wishing much success

And why a similar approach wouldn't work here etc.....

But WTF, just good luck with your efforts etc. It's a hell of a gamble IMO and not one I'd take without considerable backing and options if it didn't work......

Those beautiful stainless fermenters look truly marvellous.....

Gonna look this out on facebook too.....

Hahaa, thanks man. It's go big or go home in my opinion.

Between my business experience being successfully self-employed for 4+ years, and the stellar recipes I will be debuting with, I hope to let the mead speak for itself and then do what I do best.

Hahaa, thanks man. It's go big or go home in my opinion.

Between my business experience being successfully self-employed for 4+ years, and the stellar recipes I will be debuting with, I hope to let the mead speak for itself and then do what I do best.
Brilliant.......

If only I had the cojones to try myself (and not be such a lackadaisical and lazy SOB).......

Congratulations and good luck! I hope to make a similar announcement within the next two years!

Thanks! And good luck with your project. Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions. Always willing to help ith the growth of the mead industry.

Others may say the same but, I have found that to be a bunch of bull.

Have always been amazed over the comradery within the brewing business, but I guess some meadery owners practice more of winery model as if they have a million other competitors...

Hey guys, just wanted throw out a link to our meadery's Kickstarter campaign.
Hate to beg or spam so this will be my ONE post about it. We have only 9 days left and need some help reaching our goal by next week.

Any pledge however big or small would be greatly appreciated. A simple spreading the word on social media would help as well.

If you have any questions please feel free.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/melovino/melovino-meadery

It's been a while since having the time to get on HBT, but just wanted to give everyone an update on the meadery.

We've been rocking and rolling, six months since we've opened for business.

Hosting tour & tastings every weekend for those near by who'd like to visit!

www.melovino.com

I picked up the AmazonLocal deal for the tour & tasting a while back. Still have to schedule it, but looking forward to coming out for a visit!

Back