Back in Stock! 23l Glass Carboys on Amazon. Hurry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theveganbrewer

Reaction score
I've been ordering these week after week and usually get an email a few weeks later that they're not able to ship. But I just got an email today that Amazon is getting them in stock next week.

They are great glass carboys, 23l, or 6 gallons, and are 30.00, tax free, and ship free! It's a great deal I had to share as I now own 6 of these.

Paklab Glass Carboy 23 Liter, 1.9-Pound Box: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one of these last time they had them for $30 with free shipping. It's pretty weird they just ship it in a cardboard box, but it arrived with no problem.

Yes, these come in flimsy boxes but I've not had one break, and they are shipped from Amazon, so the return or refund policy is great too.

I bought one to see what it was like and just received and email that the additional 2 I order should be shipping soon. These are pretty nice and much better than the plastic in my opinion.

so are these good as primary fermenters for 5 gallon batches? or just secondaries?

I primary in them. They're good for both. With a very active yeast, you'd be best to put a blowoff tube in, other batches, a airlock is fine.

The same ones at are my local HBS for $36 I have to pay tax from Amazon because they have a distribution center here. So I will gladly kick in a few extra to support the local. I have 3 of these and they are great.

Does anyone know what size stopper these things take? I bought three, but then realized that my stoppers are all too big. Thanks

Just got mine today. I feel like a real homebrewer now as I finally have a glass carboy. I may order another one and take my buckets out of rotation.

Just got mine today. I feel like a real homebrewer now as I finally have a glass carboy. I may order another one and take my buckets out of rotation.

These are very versatile. I've got 6 now and it's nice to be able to age some beers in some, use some as secondaries, and still have 2 fermenting.

I currently have a 6 and I keep having to put a blow off tube. Overall I can't complain for the price. Great deal cant wait!

I just got mine, Ordered on the 15th at night and got it today!!!!!

Great carboy exactly the same as the one I already have but paid 20 bucks more for.

Back