• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2.5 or 3 gallon ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natural320

Reaction score
I know this is the holy grail for some people, and I am one of them! SWMBO finally said I could purchase a kegging setup (because she wants to be able to make her own sparkling water, but I'll take what I get when I gets it!)...however, the caveat is that I can't dominate our "beverage fridge" with regular sized kegs. the smaller footprint would require the removal of only one shelf, and I think that would be a decent compromise in our household.

so, if anyone has these smaller kegs and aren't really using them anymore or would like to make few dollars (and REALLY help a fellow homebrewer in the process), please PM me or leave a message here and I can get in touch with you.

thanks! :mug:

Back