Brewing Water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turick

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm a former home brewer who moved to Germany on a military contract where it's strictly forbidden, so I sold all my gear. Europeans love to drink carobnated water and my wife and I have since got hooked on it ourselves. We're on our way back to the states and don't want to give it up. They sell it in 12 packs in the store for like $5 which is insane...

I want to buy a soda keg, co2 tank, and tap and install it under our sink so we always have carbonated water. I found this little combo deal on amazon which seems about right:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0006STXBS/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Now I just need to find a nice tap that I can mount on the corner of the sink but I can only seem to find the "horizontal" taps that stick out of the front of something -- no "vertical" taps that stand upright. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I don't think that would have a very high WAF on the sink... I guess I'm looking for something more like a simple faucet with a thin profile, perhaps a spring operated handle or something. I just don't know if a standard water faucet like that can be easily connected to the hose from the soda keg?

Back