Always the wrong place wrong time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I stopped in at a local pawn shop today ( love those places) to look around. Got a GREAT deal on a new camera/ brief case. I saw two little glass milk jugs in a carrying case and asked what they were and what he wanted....two 1/2 gallon milk jugs ( like they used to deliver milk in with the paper tops) in perfect shape for 3 bucks ( plus 3 for the brief case) No idea what I will do with em but they are kinda neat looking and maybe I might do a gallon split in em lol.....Anyway I asked if he ever got in BIG glass jugs or bottles and he told me he was at an auction last night that had several big glass jugs that looked like what you put on a water cooler...said the auction was less than 5 milesfrom my house and that some guy bought all of em for 4 bucks each!!! Just my luck.

Thats ok. Its probably a really lame beer. He's probably looking to perfectly make his Keystone Light clone.

You're still one up on him!

not always wrong place at wrong time: Today I was at local bakery with friends yacking away. Wine making(or my not bring any wine to bakery staff) Lady who owns place wants to know it I know any home brewers. She was giving a bunch of stuff and its upstairs. I gave her $25 dollars for 3 5gl carboys, 1 3gl carboy, kegulater, 2 tanks, CO2 setup, hoses up the wazoo, 10 5 gl bucks with lids, Hydometer,acid test kit, and a chiller

not always wrong place at wrong time: Today I was at local bakery with friends yacking away. Wine making(or my not bring any wine to bakery staff) Lady who owns place wants to know it I know any home brewers. She was giving a bunch of stuff and its upstairs. I gave her $25 dollars for 3 5gl carboys, 1 3gl carboy, kegulater, 2 tanks, CO2 setup, hoses up the wazoo, 10 5 gl bucks with lids, Hydometer,acid test kit, and a chiller

damn...what a deal!

Back