Online Poker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert_Sky

Since 1998
Reaction score
Im on Pokerstars.net but there are no real money games. I might have an extra hundred or somethin I could put towards some online poker somewhere else.

Does anyone have any recommendations for Texas hold em online?

I used to play real money at Pokerstars.com all the time. I haven't played real money for a few months but I used to do pretty good in the tournaments. Pokerstars.net is the same site but I don't think it's the full program.

I used to play real money at Pokerstars.com all the time. I haven't played real money for a few months but I used to do pretty good in the tournaments. Pokerstars.net is the same site but I don't think it's the full program.

I think Nurmey's got it. Have you noticed that some people's icons have little stars on the ring above their picture? That means they're registered on the pay tables too.

I play Full Tilt sit and go tournaments here and there when I have the spare time.

Back