Damned Outlaws!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteOz77

Reaction score
We had my mother and sister in law over last weekend for lunch. Just the 4 of us. Then the BIL invited himself along.. and told his kids. Suddenly we went from lunch for 4 to lunch and drinks for 15. Of course no one brought anything to eat or drink, and the young blokes discovered my kegerator. Luckily they didn't like the IPA I had on tap, but they were VERY fond of the Apfelwein (after 3 sips of course).

The bastards nearly killed an entire keg of Apfelwein that I was saving for when my family visits in 2 weeks. I didn't want to look like a prick, so I just told them all how easy it is to make etc etc and let them enjoy themselves. Soon, they were quite intoxicated, their SWMBOs were sufficiently PO'd and I sat there laughing to myself about how much pain they were going to experience in the morning.. they both had at least 7-8 pints! (20 oz British pints BTW)

The only good news is that I have another 9 litres that I bottled still as I didn't have room in the kegs last time, so I am going to dump them into the mostly empty keg and carb it up again for the family. I also have a batch that might be ready by then, but I would rather not serve it than serve it green.

lol That sounds like my parties. I invite a few people from work and somehow 30 people from work show up. Its a good thing that they didnt bring beer, because the ones that I invited did and the ones I didnt invite where not drinking my damn beer!!

Yeah, I've been wishing that I have help drinking my beer so that I can brew more often, but I don't want that kind of help.:cross:

Back