conical fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isac777

Reaction score
Hey was wondering if anyone out there has a SYNERGY METALWORKS conical. They claim superb craftsmanship but fail to mention if it is pressurible like the blichmanns. Do I even need it to be pressurable?

The ebay link is the one. They have them on there pretty often and must sell them fast. Is the only benefit to pressurizing it is to transfer under co2 to my kegs? Everything synergy seems to fab looks of the highest quality and aound 500 for a 12.5 gallon seems fair. shhhh....the wife can't find out..I want to paint it camo so it will blend in with the natural surroundings.

there is another Ebay SS conical I saw in some other thread that was going for about 270 and a couple of HBTers already had them and liked them. I will try to find the link and post to this thread
ok I found it http://cgi.ebay.com/CONICAL-FERMENT...kparms=72:552|39:1|65:12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 but it was only the 7 gallon. It sure looks nicer than the 12.5 just below it from synergy. I think I would rather have 2 of the smaller ones(if I went ss). I'm currently using a 15 gallon plastic conical that cost me 140. but I did have to valve it myself. wish I had the money to go stainless.

Back