Blichmann in stock?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backporchbrewery

Reaction score
Is there anyone who carries Blichmann boilermakers that actually has them in stock so I don't have to wait forever to get it in?

Edit: looking for the 15gal one

When I bought mine I found that most online guys drop ship them. I opted for the LHBS just to give them the business but it was during the shortage last year and took a month and a half.

Got mine from a LHBS, so that I didn't need to wait for it to arrive from Blichmann. Shipping is typically free from the online vendors for these, so you're not saving anything going either route. Well, other than time. :D

If you have a LHBS close enough to you, that has them in stock, grab one there. If you have sales tax where you are, and it's more than a small amount, you might want to consider ordering online to avoid that (while/if you can). If the total cost, to your home, is going to be the same (or within a few dollars) I'd go local. I'd even drive up to 45 minutes (each way) if the savings are better.

Sounds like a sweet build.

Thanks. Here's a pic. I went with their full EBC III / HERMS set-up. The brewery is up and running (3 batches so far) but the room isn't finished yet.

DF5A3309-7D4F-4E95-856A-3EABBBA872CB-2768-0000004B9B14E52A.jpg

They had all 3 kettles in stock and everything was at my house within a week of placing the order. Highly recommend High Gravity.

Thanks for the replies. I have no LHBS yet, but asked NB about the shipping times and they told me people have been getting theirs after about a week from Blichmann.

Back