What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belgian Tripel...my first partial mash. Brewed 4th July weekend, in primary 6 wks, kegged / chilled / carbed for 4wks and now its really coming around. Christmas Ale on deck. For commercial stuff, been enjoying Best Brown, Tumbler and Pumking when available...

Thanks for the good wishes. Tonight drinking bourbon and Shiva IPA. Surreal day...woke up this morning and found that the dog had chewed his tail off. No sh**! His tail has been broken since we rescued him so he didn't feel it but my wallet did after a day at the vet.

Holy shat. I can't imagine that

chef273b said:
Thanks for the good wishes. Tonight drinking bourbon and Shiva IPA. Surreal day...woke up this morning and found that the dog had chewed his tail off. No sh**! His tail has been broken since we rescued him so he didn't feel it but my wallet did after a day at the vet.

Wow, that is nuts. Dog ok?

ForumRunner_20130911_185956.jpg

My sad little dog. Vet said he'd seen it once before in his 30 yr career. Go figure.

Holy fook man sorry to hear that man hope he's ok.

Just found out one of my best friends electrocuted himself at work and fell--14 stitches on his head later. Heart tests and stuff. ****ing scary ****. Fml

:off:
I have found by my own query that A&W drinkers are more likely to be Pepsi drinkers and Barq's fans are more likely to be Coca Cola or Dr. Pepper drinkers.

Coke makes barqs. I like barqs because it has that crisp, sharp edge to it much like coke has over pepsi's softer, rounded feel.

I like ibc, Pepsi, and dr. Pepper. But I also like moxie. If you haven't tried it. You haven't lived

yeah, it's not 100% accurate, but seems true most of the time. I'm a fan of Virgil's Root Beer, myself.

edit: when I got "busted" for wearing spiked boots in Henderson, NV, cop thought I was drinking & driving when he saw the IBC bottle in the front.

TNGabe said:
I've been wondering where you were. You been good busy or bad busy? Try the saisons I sent?

Work/sharpening skills/job hunting busy. So a bad kinda busy. :p I have not tried them yet. A couple buddies are coming over on Saturday so ill probably split em with them.

Billy-Klubb said:
:off:
I have found by my own query that A&W drinkers are more likely to be Pepsi drinkers and Barq's fans are more likely to be Coca Cola or Dr. Pepper drinkers.

I like A&W Rootbeer and Coca Cola and I hate Dr. Pepper with the fire of a thousand suns.
So where does that fit into your hypothesis? :p

mcbaumannerb said:
We're you falling off your barstool as you took this pic? :D

Did you mean to put that in the alchey thread? ;)

No, the stout is just so dark it absorbed all the light in the room.

I often wonder that about Remmy's posts.

I'm having yet another freighthopper. I bust my buddy's balls about the caramel malt, but for a 90s ipa it's pretty good.

Back