What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skeeter Pee gravity sample, ended at 10.46%abv. About to rack and stabilize. And while wearing my new New Holland gear ;)

ForumRunner_20130703_144139.png

ForumRunner_20130703_144321.jpg

Please tell me it's at Allagash and that you nailed the interview!:D

It was actually at Maine beer company, they had some openings because of their recent expansion. I nailed the interview, but wouldn't be starting until after I get the my degree this fall if I do decide to go with them.

At camp now, loaded up the outdoor beer fridge, plan to enjoy the rest of vacation.

20130703_142715_Hagrid.jpg

Mostly homebrew, the growlers are my sour saison, just poured today off the keg at home, and the other is my dad's citra pale. The others are various Belgians from pale to quad, a few cream ales, and a few white ipa. Some goose island Matilda and sofie there in the back.

Of course the celebratory bottle in front, is pretty special but besides that everything else is pretty mediocre.

It was actually at Maine beer company, they had some openings because of their recent expansion. I nailed the interview, but wouldn't be starting until after I get the my degree this fall if I do decide to go with them.

At camp now, loaded up the outdoor beer fridge, plan to enjoy the rest of vacation.

Mostly homebrew, the growlers are my sour saison, just poured today off the keg at home, and the other is my dad's citra pale. The others are various Belgians from pale to quad, a few cream ales, and a few white ipa. Some goose island Matilda and sofie there in the back.

Of course the celebratory bottle in front, is pretty special but besides that everything else is pretty mediocre.

Awesome news man! Congrats!

Channel66 said:

Wow! Congrats!

Channel66 said:
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Now get back to drinking!

Congrats. This just reminds me of my Maine summers on the lake, which I hate thinking about when I can't be there! Penobscot Bay Stout comes to mind!

dont forget to include another one of those for me! looks like your getting an early start to the holiday, very jealous

Who's ready to get the party started?

The party has been started here. ATG squats...now it's time for more beer. F YEAH.

I want a Gandhi Bot so bad and I have ONE left...it has McBaumannerb's name on it. :rockin: ****. Let's see what else I have in my stash.

image-3104928340.jpg

Despite the hell I give my guys on a daily basis, my shop hooked me up for my birthday, tickets to stones 17th anniversary and a growler of double bastard with toasted oak. Plus a god awful noisy card and a knife to stab them all with.

Nunner said:
Despite the hell I give my guys on a daily basis, my shop hooked me up for my birthday, tickets to stones 17th anniversary and a growler of double bastard with toasted oak. Plus a god awful noisy card and a knife to stab them all with.

Happy Birthday!

I'm definitely not drinking responsibly right now. On the front porch just relaxing after a hectic week. Work + death in the family = stressful week. Being that it's a Holiday week, it makes it that much worse. Cheers to everyone having a great holiday.

image-1566333167.jpg

Nunner said:

Happy birthday, sounds like a good present.

I'm definitely not drinking responsibly right now. On the front porch just relaxing after a hectic week. Work + death in the family = stressful week. Being that it's a Holiday week, it makes it that much worse. Cheers to everyone having a great holiday.

View attachment 132980

The first time I heard about Untappd, I thought 'That sounds a lot like a trail of evidence to me...'

TNGabe said:
The first time I heard about Untappd, I thought 'That sounds a lot like a trail of evidence to me...'

...so you decided to frequent the "we drink a lot" thread instead. ;) :tank:

Speaking of evidence,

image-273210685.jpg

Marshall 46 Revival Red from JerryTeague. Outside of my normal drinking habits and a great beer. Well balanced, malt forward, and a clean bitterness that helps it finish dryer than it would otherwise.

Gravity sample of my Belgian Wit. Came all the way down to 1.004 yet a nice mouthfeel not watery at all. Good coriander coming through and even a little Belgian farmhouse funk to it. So excited to bottle tomorrow!!! Even uncarbed I'm gonna say this is the best beer I have ever made.

ForumRunner_20130703_164854.png

Having some of my mild now. I'll be having some Lagunitas IPA, and more mild when I brew tonight (after midnight).

Brouwerij The Musketeers Troubadour Westkut. Never seen this brewery before but had to try it at $3.50. Black IPA? Dark Ale? Who cares what it's called. Nice caramel, toast, chocolate, thick mouthfeel. 9.2%, malty goodness. This beer is legit.

Also sampled their Sorachi Ace version. Much lighter, different, but also good.

image-341070960.jpg

Had this last night after the awesome another one ipa. This was just to open some space the wife surprised me with some victory summer love and lagunitas lucky 13

image-185012282.jpg

Back