Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell I just got married a few months ago and its Irregular already

Honestly, I don't know if it is a Latin thing or what, but I can't say the same here. Of course, my wife is 13 years younger than me, and just turned 30. You know, peak of sexuality for a woman.... The $hit is killin' me!
Fortunately, we have 4 kids, so I get a little break once in a while.

I wish that was when it became irregular :(

Yeah I don't know who I'm kidding. My on/off switch was made from an apartment key. Well the turning in of my individual one anyway!
How long were you together before getting married? We were together 5 years when we got engaged. Honeymoon period was over long before we started making wedding plans!

Honestly, I don't know if it is a Latin thing or what, but I can't say the same here. Of course, my wife is 13 years younger than me, and just turned 30. You know, peak of sexuality for a woman.... The $hit is killin' me!
Aww, you poor thing! Get the Hell outta here!

BWAAAHAAAHAAA! Good one sheck! Man, you had me there for a minute! You slay me with your wit and one-liners like this.... :tank:

Non-believer. Where's my Bible to swear an oath?

now see im just a flat out ******* and will offend no matter my intoxication level

news-flash.jpg

:D

We got engaged on our 4 year anniversary and got married a couple month after it hit 5 years.... im just waiting for her to hit the 28-30 age mark and im praying things change then

You craddle robber, you. Good job.:D

bull, looks like you and I are the old guys in this thread now that Revvy's departed. I feel we should impart our wisdom. What say you?

bull, looks like you and I are the old guys in this thread now that Revvy's departed. I feel we should impart our wisdom. What say you?

revvy will be back once he his done imparting something else

We got engaged on our 4 year anniversary and got married a couple month after it hit 5 years.... im just waiting for her to hit the 28-30 age mark and im praying things change then

Thats what I'm hoping for, But I doubt it. I didn't get the infamous 2nd trimester either, just more morning sickness!

This avatar better for everyone?

......Aww, you poor thing! Get the Hell outta here!

Not bragging or anything. it is just that we won't ever have marital problems because of lack of sex, at least not on her part.
I thought we were baring our souls here..... cept Revvy of course. He is just baring, period.

This one is for Revvy, try to keep up....

timeline.jpg

My wife went on the pill for about 2 months after we got married. Her libido was shot to **** and she was crabby as hell the whole time. We switched back to rubbers and everything's lovely again. Except the not being able to do it without a condom part :(

What happens at 28-30? Does nymphomania kick in? I married my wife when she was 32 so I missed this phase.

Mine got the UID after we had our son, I'm dying to try it out, but right now it's just a hood ornament. No I shouldn't complain, It's not as bad as I make it out to be, plus our relationship in every other aspect is wonderful.

Mine got the UID after we had our son, I'm dying to try it out, but right now it's just a hood ornament. No I shouldn't complain, It's not as bad as I make it out to be, plus our relationship in every other aspect is wonderful.
Just a hint, but she's supposed to use that, not you.:D
Unless you have a uterus.
Geesh, you youngsters don't know anything, do ya?

What happens at 28-30? Does nymphomania kick in? I married my wife when she was 32 so I missed this phase.
Sorry you missed it, I heard it only last about 2 days/ Like a damn moon phase or something.

Not bragging or anything. it is just that we won't ever have marital problems because of lack of sex, at least not on her part.
I thought we were baring our souls here..... cept Revvy of course. He is just baring, period.
Yes I'm sorry we are

Amazing how all it takes to bare our souls is an ungrateful son complaining about his awesome mom's beer palate!

I am right there with you...

Well, that was the case with my Latin ex. She was insatiable. And god help me if I ever wasn't into it.

Tell me about it....

Her: "What's wrong?"
Me: "Nothing!"
Her: "You don't want me anymore?"
Me: "Sweetie, it is 2:30 in the morning and I have to work today."
Her: "You don't love me anymore!"

Her: "What's wrong?"
Me: "Nothing!"
Her: "You don't want me anymore?"
Me: "Sweetie, it is 2:30 in the morning and I have to work today."
Her: "You don't love me anymore!"

Yep. Verbatim.

If you want sympathy, do not complain about a cool mom. That's the best way to ensure things, like, well, this happening.

Can't put the worms back in the can, my friend.

Actually he mentioned a few posts ago that his SWMBO really has no problems with him putting the worm back in the can!
You really are falling behind here sheck!

OK, I have to go pick up my little one from school. We meet back here tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM?
That will give some of the "ol' timers" a chance to catch up......

I'm sure there will be another 10 pages by then. I'm here until 5 CST. Plenty of time to bring back the bashing when the conversation comes to a lull...

I suppose I should get off your lawn, then.
So long as you cut it while you're there, your fine. Just watch out for my dog.

OK, I have to go pick up my little one from school. We meet back here tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM?
That will give some of the "ol' timers" a chance to catch up......
Have fun. I'll be traveling tomorrow, though I'm sure I'll find time to check in. Get it, check in. I'll be in a hotel. Man, I crack myself up.

You fine gentlemen have a great night in case I don't make it back on when I get home.
The wife will probably want sex or something and detract from my posting....SHEESH!

Back