Still alive - just tackling a HUGE DIY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked with an admin and jester checked in yesterday so at least we know he is still alive. I was kinda getting worried. now lets just wait.

Or someone KILLED HIM and stole his login information! And Red is locked up in the half-finished basement!

JESTER, WHERE ARE YOU?

I think we're just going to have to accept the fact that Jester has been murdered by an Albanian hit squad. What we don't know is if Red has been abducted and is now in Albania or if she was the one that called in the hit.

She IS a ginger. You can't trust them.

Kudos on the build - as an architect I can definitely appreciate your work and talent in designing and building this by yourself!

Okay, enough of this crap. We need to hunt Jester down and see if he's still alive. And bring Red to justice if she killed him.

Here's a picture of Jester from this thread:
Oops.JPG

Here is the URL to the picture:
http://www.precisionswitch.com/FreemanHouse/Oops.JPG

Okay, so we can safely assume that precisionswitch.com is somehow related to Jester. Maybe that's his business. Or he at least works there or his friend does.

Jester says he lives in Vermont.

Precision Switch's address is:
Precision Switch Design, Inc.
59 West Hill Road
Stowe, VT 05672

Anybody live near there? Print out Jester's picture and take it there and see if you can find Jester and demand that he come back to HBT and give us an update on his house and his life. We're worried about him.

Jester's alive. Well, he was as of a couple weeks back. I'm sure he'll post an update when he's got something to share, but for now I'd just let it be.

Hmmm.

Sounds as though something went awry in the world. Hope all is well with Jester and Red. I really really do.

Back