have to brag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuntzBrewing

Reaction score
So I drove to the lhbs which is an hour away today (didn't order quick enough in advance to have it delivered before the holiday weekend) and I'm glad I did. They are having a great grain bulk grain sale and I didn't pay much care. Long story short I was only going to buy 29lbs of marries otter for 2 batches but got a 55lbs sack of it for $5 cheaper than what buying 29 lbs would have cost! It was damn near buy one get one free for grain lol

OK great, $5 cheaper than what? Would be informative if you mention what you actually paid for the sack rather than "it was cheaper".

55 pounds of Marris Otter was $5 cheaper than 29 pounds would have been if he did not buy the full bag.

I am always amazed went people post a flame and they clearly just skimmed the message. If you are going to make a critical reply to someone, maybe read their message twice.

Back