Bauernkartoffeln & BCB Haus Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
What a combination. SWMBO whipped up a batch of German Farmers Potatoes (home fries, kielbasa sausage, onion, & egg sauteed in a frying pan). I got home late, but smelled the aroma when I walked in. SWMBO was raving about how well it went with the Haus Ale. Nice combo!

Bauernkartoffel.jpg

Thanks. It's pretty easy to make. Boil some taters, slice them and saute them with sliced kielbasa and diced onions. When done, scramble two eggs and pour over the top and stir. Salt & pepper to taste.

Ed, man, serisouly.

What is your cholesterol?

Looks fabulous, but I could feel all my bad levels going up and on top of it the pale ale making my triglycerides skyrocket.

No cholesterol problems or triglycerides, and I eat eggs and red meat all the time. Oh yeah, it was sauteed in real butter too. :D

this was what I made this morning to fuel my brewday, along with a big wheat breakfast beer. :rockin:

I haven't thought about making it in a very long time. Thanks Ed!

Back