FT: FFF, Clown Shoes, GI BCBS ISO: Heady Topper, Pliny, Sours, Your Local Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to help one of you out that had no chance at getting GI BCBS. I bought an extra 4-pk for the specific purpose to trade. Below is my list of brews that I have for trade.

FFF - Gumballhead (3 bottles), Zombie Dust (2x6pk), Robert the Bruce (4 bottles)
4pk Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout '12
Clown Shoes Angry Beast

Those are the items that I have that people may be interested in. I have access to Perennial (I'm currently hunting Abraxas), Founders, Bells, Schlafly, Clown Shoes, Jolly Pumpkin and other great Midwest Brews.

What am I looking for? I'd like to get some more Pliny. I've also never had Heady Topper so I would like to get that. Otherwise, I'm looking to find some great local brews near you so let me know what you've got. What's the worst that can happen? I say no?

Hey unfortunately I don't have access to heady or Pliny but if your interested in tryin some locals I have an awesome beer to trade if your interested. I live in NJ and theres a local brewery thats a year old called Kane thats putting out some awesome beers. They recently released their first bottled beer called Malus. Its a belgian style dark brewed with apple cider and spices. I grabbed a few bottles. Comes in a 750ml corked bottle. If this is something you'd be interested in trading for let me know. I'd love to try some BCBS and Gumballhead.

image-4052883897.jpg

Kane might be using East Coast Yeast in their beers, from some rumors I have heard, if that makes it more interesting. Just thought I would chime in.

3 Pliny for a 6'er of Zombie Dust?? And maybe another goodie from here in northern california?? I just brewed my Zombie Dust clone and REALLY want to actually try it. I used all Citra hops, as does ZD. I would also really love to try Gumballhead or Founders Breakfast stout as well as a Bells Hopslam (I think thats who makes it). Ill make sure its an even trade :D

I can get a pretty much any of the Russian River items (Including Pliny, I have 4 fresh Plinys at home. Cant seem to find Blind Pig for some reason), Lagunitas (Hop Stoopid IPA,Brown Shuggah and their others), Moylans or Marin Brewing (IPA's, Scotch Ales) Stone beers that maybe you dont have out there, Green Flash, Knee Deep (Hoptologist or other IPAs, Barleywine) Firestone (Union Jack, Double Jack, Wookey Jack), The Lost Abbey (Ten Commandments, Gift of the Magi, Red Barn Ale, Angels Share), Ballast Point Sculpin and others, Port Brewing (Fresh Hop IPA that rocks that I just found, and some stouts and other goodies). We have a LOT of great beers out here.

Let me know if any of this sounds good. Not sure what kind of beers you prefer, and if you are specifically looking for something out here I can probably get it. Cheers!!!

I was just able to get 2 Blind Pig IPA's this morning. So, add that to the list. Knee Deep brewing has a duble and triple IPA (Simtra Triple IPA and Hoptologist DIPA). Got those today too. Let me know if they interest ya for some Dust and Hopslam :)

I live in VT and heady topper only is available on Wednesdays between 1pm and 4pm or else its gone. Luckily i can reserve some if youre interested?

MrNickVT said:
I live in VT and heady topper only is available on Wednesdays between 1pm and 4pm or else its gone. Luckily i can reserve some if youre interested?

Most definitely interested! Shoot me a PM with what you're interested in.

i have a bunch of fresh pliny from this week's shipment, and can get cascade and logsdon in many varieties. If you haven't found a trade yet, hit me up, someone needs to get this pliny so they can drink it fresh.

lotbfan said:
i have a bunch of fresh pliny from this week's shipment, and can get cascade and logsdon in many varieties. If you haven't found a trade yet, hit me up, someone needs to get this pliny so they can drink it fresh.

Shoot me a pm

Back