Where to buy Pint glass Koozie?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RouttensJunk

Reaction score
I have long ago acquired a neoprene koozie that fits on a pint glass from a restaurant about 600 miles form where I live now. I can't seem to find any with a search for under $15, which i think is ridiculous. Does anyone know where I might be able to find some more. I might try to get some custom ones, but any would be good.

Never heard of one for a pint glass... but sounds like a great idea! Hopefully someone responds with some links as I'd love to find a few as well...

Billy's in Austin Texas. I love em. I will post a pic later.

Maybe they'll mail me some. They're an interesting collectible to go with my ever-growing pint glass collection. I am hoping someone knows of an online dealer that sells them though. I'll keep searching.

By the way, the one i have is from Cogan's Pizza in Norfolk, VA. It's a great place if you're ever in the area. Good food, there was something like 30 beers on tap. And you can buy pint glass koozies!!!

I was at Redhook Brewery today, I should have suggested that they start selling them. I'm sure I'll go back with friends for another tour.

I just uncovered this old thread searching for San Diego brewers but if anyone is still interested in a custom cozy for pint glasses or bottles just PM me. I know the guys who started the company

PintGlassKoozies.com

Been searching for these myself for quite a while also. So finally I bought several hundred unprinted ones and put them on this little web site to help my fellow man/gal. Will buy more if I sellout these. I have sold about 50 just to my drinking & homebrew buddies. Some have decorated them with bling, patches, etc.. A biker group I know bought some and of course they turn them inside out to display the black side.

I gonna check my local homebrew supply place that I buy my grain/yeast from and see if they want some to put on their shelves.

Regards

Mike

popup_image.php

I just uncovered this old thread searching for San Diego brewers but if anyone is still interested in a custom cozy for pint glasses or bottles just PM me. I know the guys who started the company

Thank you for using the right word! It's the same word as in tea cozies and other cozies--the first syllable rhymes with "froze", not "ooze". Koozie is a marketing term from the late 1980s that makes the speaker sound like a toddler.

Anyway, in case anyone's struggling with what kind of cozy to buy here's a comparison of the effectiveness of cozies made from different materials:

http://www.myscienceproject.org/beer.html

FYI...

Added red, as well as the original blue.

PintGlassKoozies.com

Been searching for these myself for quite a while also. So finally I bought several hundred unprinted ones and put them on this little web site to help my fellow man/gal. Will buy more if I sellout these. I have sold about 50 just to my drinking & homebrew buddies. Some have decorated them with bling, patches, etc.. A biker group I know bought some and of course they turn them inside out to display the black side.

I gonna check my local homebrew supply place that I buy my grain/yeast from and see if they want some to put on their shelves.

Regards

Mike

popup_image.php

I have long ago acquired a neoprene koozie that fits on a pint glass from a restaurant about 600 miles form where I live now. I can't seem to find any with a search for under $15, which i think is ridiculous. Does anyone know where I might be able to find some more. I might try to get some custom ones, but any would be good.

Hello.I think I can answer your needs about Koozies.We print Koozies and nothing but koozies. We love printing koozies and have been printing koozies for over 10 years with thousands of satisfied customers.

Please do check my site by clicking my signature link.Thanks!

Back