Recomendations on 5 gallon kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebacherville

Reaction score
Hello I'm new here,

Can any one make some recomendations for 5 gallon brew kits.. and possable links.

I have a MR Beer kit and just started brewing on it but i can tell right now that 8.5 liters of suds is not going to cut it.. and i would liek th 5 gallon kits as it offers much more variety in beer choices.

I come from a Food production background and consider my self fairly knowagable, at least nough to make a good batch of beer..

What i would like ia a suggestion on where to buy, I really am limited to web ordering as there are no brew shops for hundreads of miles.

The other think im looking into is a soda keg system for stoage, once i find a fridge to place it in.

I also want to try wine making as my wife is a wine fanatic.. and would love to use some of the beer making kit to make wine if possable.. I prices a wine kit and it was $70 seemed pretty well put together.

Suggestions greatly appreciated,
Jason

Well I found a bunch of place to equipment in another thread on this forum.. found my supplier, the place i'm ordering from is midwestsupplies.com as thre close so shipping tiome and costs will be much less. there prices are also very comparable to others.

Jason

Latest posts

Back