Cleveland!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvh261

Reaction score
I'll be in Cleveland for the Browns vs. Seahawks game in a couple of weeks. Obviously I'll be hitting Great Lakes pretty hard. Where else can we get some good brew/good food in Cleveland.

I'm also looking for a good brew shop/liquor store where I can pick up a bunch of brews that I can't get in Illinois. Stone, Bell's, etc.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, thanks!

I visited Cleveland last year for the Chiefs vs Browns game. Good game!! A cool bar was the Winking Lizard. It had a very big selection of beers to choose from, draft and bottle. I don't know if you can purchase the beer to go, but definitely a cool place to drink with the huge selection...

We're doing Great Lakes for dinner, a tour and plenty of brews on saturday night.

I turned up this place, Buckeye Beer Engine...

http://buckeyebeerengine.com

in nearby Lakewood, just outside of Cleveland. I mapquested it and its about 9.5 miles from my hotel. I'm thinking about it on friday night, but I don't think I should drive. Going to see about a cab and/or hotel shuttle. Don't know if I'll make it there or not. Anyone been there?

Back