What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get a porter aging on this thing.

image.jpg

Another great day for mail :D Got more beer then I was expecting as well as this order from NB. 4 lbs of pilsner for another hefe recipe. They accidentally sent me 14 lbs of wheat instead of 7 last order, so I had to get more pilsner to make a double batch! Also got a tiny scale for hops/sugar additions, 3lbs extra light DME and also a water proof temp probe for my STC-1000 that isnt pictured.

photo 2 (2).jpg

Not beer related, but my new Illinois Deer Rifle arrived today. Now if I could just get away from work to pick up the scope rings at the post office....

ILDeerrifle.jpg

FINALLY received my SS dry hop in keg cylinder. Ordered from Stainless Brewing on 2/15 arrived today 2/27 marked 2nd day air. First/last time from that vendor for me.

Almost Famous Brewing Company

Rock.Hard.Boner

LOL, thanks me too.

BTW. my SWMBO is awesome, she stopped at the post office today and picked up the package with the scope rings.

Also had 200 rounds of .460 ammo for this delivered to my door today. Wanted to go to the range Saturday, but they are calling for 3-6" of snow now and I can't shoot this at the indoor range:(

2 oz of Cascade, 2 oz of Williamette, 1 oz. of Ahtanum, 5 rubber stoppers, 5 air locks, and 4 oz of american oak cubes medium toast.

Bottle caps and a funnel! Slowly, slowly, my collection of brewing stuff is growing. I 'need' loads more though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

Let's see:
False bottom, handful of stainless steel pipe fittings, oxygenation wand, and a Rigamonte capper. Chugger SS pump, Shirron chiller, and a Blichmann floor burner arrived at my LHBS. My build is getting closer! Still waiting on my autosparge and weldless pot thermometer. Now if only mother nature would quit dumping snow...

Not in the mail but in the back of my car from my LHBS-
Recipes for 2 batches (6gal) Hop Stoopid & David Law Pale Ale
Monster Mill
Ranco 2 stage digital controller
Sonoma Pinot Noir kit (6gal)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

10 gal igloo cooler mash vessel. 3 all grain kits, a new blow off tube, and a new refractometer.

At almost 930PM UPS rang my doorbell, made the dog bark and woke up the baby. All for my 50' of stainless steel tubing for my HERMS. The wife was not happy that I spent more money and the baby woke up.

Sent from my kegerator

Back