• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 15 Gallon Minibrew conical fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maltose

Reaction score
Selling my 15 gallon Minibrew conical fermenter. It's only been used once, and was promptly cleaned afterwards, so it's basically brand new. Comes with stainless 1" ball valve with tri clamp on the bottom dump port and 1/2" stainless ball valve with tri clamp on the racking port. $350, purchased for $429 new without valves or tri clamps

I'm selling it as mentioned above, but if the buyer is interested I also have these options:

- 12" Love temp probe with M8 fitting x NPT fitting (screws into lid)
- all stainless blowoff assembly including a tee with barb for CO2 pushing for racking or to pressurize. Assembly includes 1/2" stainless pipe and swagelok fittings
- $425 for this setup

I'll take some tomorrow when I get to work, but it's basically brand new Minibrew fermenter

Spotless inside and out. Sorry for crappy iPhone photos and the delay.

image-4254067268.jpg

image-1515905718.jpg

And those are some random stainless parts I had lying around. Just storing them in there for the meantime.

Back