What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a total of three days experience on the guitar. Let's just say it doesn't sound sooo good.
Learn a song. Mine was called good looking loser. It fit and I learned it.
All this beer looks so good.

Stomach flu x3 in my house right now, SWMBO has avoided it so far.

Well, I worked about 14 hours this week...awesome.
You all feel better.
Bottling dregs. You can really feel the six ounces of dry hops. :D
View attachment 254269

Oh, that's Hop Stinger - my imperial IPA.

Such an amazing beer.

Now I have an urge to pull mine out of the closet and embarrass myself. I can barely remember my open chords.

I think the dexterity in my left hand should qualify me for disability benefits. This seems insurmountable to me right now, but people keep telling me that everyone is like this at first, so I have faith and am going to push forward.

EDIT: D chord is impossible for me right now.

As much as I play up the bee theme in my homebrew, no - I've never used honey. The few I've had with honey have left an odd aftertaste that I've just associated with that so I don't want to do it.

Ok just wondered if it was like a hopslam kind of thing.

I have decided after drinking a 4 pack, each bottle on a different occasion that I may not a big moo hoo fan. Now what to do with the other 2 4 packs.

Sit on it. I thought it was super thin at first and wasn't too impressed the first time, but it seems that time did it well when I had bottle #2.

Man I can get Troegs up here but can't find nugget nectar anywhere. As elusive as that grapefruit sculpin.

5 hop Devils in and nose is no longer running. Either love or hate Dr Psylocide in morning. Verdict is out at moment.

What? :what: I have a 5er of it left for as I'm drinking it right now! It's only in the bottle but I get it at the consumer's by my work. They had that for a while to the point it got marked down a few dollars last year. And yes, it's friggen' delicious! :D

Kid didn't score and the Sabres sucked, but it was a good time nonetheless since my little man enjoyed it :)

College? No. I started because my 9 year old son was taking lessons at my urging. I've always wanted to play and finally said "hell, it's now or never" at 41.

Never too late but the next chord to learn advice stands. G, d,Em, c and you have a hundred songs you already know at your disposal.

I need water and sleep.

Am and C are not my first two by random choice. I'm moving towards learning House of the Rising Sun.

That song has a lite more to do with fingerpicking ability than it does with chord knowledge. I can strum it all day... But it isn't right.

Just takes time woodshedding. I play every day even if just an hour here or there and sometimes it's just chromatic warmup stuff but keeps the hands limber.

I NEED to know what one and two are.

Box, crate. Tomato, tomAHto. These are important. One is to my Bruery trustee in the champagne shipper so he can send me my beer; the other is to my good friend in Cleveland. The one who just picked up some BA Blackout Stout. Don't want to mess that up. ;)

Was originally going to only print enough labels to handle the beer im shipping tomorrow, but beer is tasting so good I decided to have one more. Pretty good one too.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423195956.452272.jpg

That song has a lite more to do with fingerpicking ability than it does with chord knowledge. I can strum it all day... But it isn't right.

Really, though, it is just Am picking exactly as you would to strum the chord, but then picking back up the 2nd 3rd and 4th strings, then to the C chord and doing the same thing...after those two chords, I have to look at the tabs.

Still drinking my stout and thinking about Marc's Scwartzbeir.

Really, though, it is just Am picking exactly as you would to strum the chord, but then picking back up the 2nd 3rd and 4th strings, then to the C chord and doing the same thing...after those two chords, I have to look at the tabs.

Still drinking my stout and thinking about Marc's Scwartzbeir.

I am a lefty playing right handed guitars, a bonified campfire strummer that picks nothing other than a few short intros. Dear God I need to drink or sleep.

Had a few CA commons, now back to the celebration ale clone.

All this guitar talk has me watching this for inspiration:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KJR4Uj7jv4[/ame]

Water then bed.

The wife loves that I bought a guitar. She says that she now knows what my midlife crisis involves, and it's not a $100,000 Sportscar or another woman.

Night cap while finding my label paper to send a few special beers. I almost never bottle and even more rarely label, but the beer in question is floccing awesome. I'm going to see if I can snag an MCAB shirt with it.

Another coffee after writing some more of 2nd homebrewing book as soon as I awoke. Then coming on here to...dang, I knew when I came in here?...

Back