National Homebrewers Conference 2007

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
Anyone here planning on attending the National Homebrewers Conference June 21-23, 2007 in Denver? http://www.beertown.org/events/hbc/I just made my hotel reservations. There was talk on another thread about meeting up in Denver at GABF. This gives us a 4 month head start.

We should plan early for an HBT get together during the event. I've been out to Denver for GABF every year since '95 and love the city and the availabilty of some great Colorado beers. Particularly, Great Divide and Bull and Bush in Denver, Phantom Canyon down in Colorado Springs and Coopersmith's up in Fort Collins.

Would it be possible for HBT to get involved in some capacity? have a booth or something? Would it be worth the time and cost?
I know some home brew clubs do get involved.

I'm going. SWMBO even wants to go.

We should contact the AHA and get HBT recognized as a homebrew club, like Brewboard is. Technically we can enter comps under the HBT name as our hometown brew club. We can even have a booth at clubnight. That would kick so much ass if we could get a bunch of our members there.

I am thinking about making the trip. I would be in.

BTW, HBT will have my money after the first of the year so i can have a shiny avatar.

I'd love to go, but I don't see it happening this year. I'd love to meet up with more HBT folks, but probably somewhere east coast.

Dude, do you have any idea what the requirements were for the Brewboard to get recognized as a homebrew club? It would be cool, well, just because it would be cool.

the_bird said:
I'd love to go, but I don't see it happening this year. I'd love to meet up with more HBT folks, but probably somewhere east coast.

Dude, do you have any idea what the requirements were for the Brewboard to get recognized as a homebrew club? It would be cool, well, just because it would be cool.

I don't think it was a hard process, you just have to apply. I'll send txBrew a PM and see if he minds us doing it. He'll prolly have to do the paperwork though.

Dude said:
I don't think it was a hard process, you just have to apply. I'll send txBrew a PM and see if he minds us doing it. He'll prolly have to do the paperwork though.

I mentioned something like this in a eariler post:

Cregar said:
Seems like we are getting a bunch from AZ here, maybe we need to look into creating a club if no one is currently apart of one. Maybe, HomeBrew Talk Local Chapter 120 :)

But more of members creating local HBT clubs in there respective cities.

SWMBO and I want to visit her brother in Nederland (Boulder). The June event would work best for us.

Back