The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How hot was that barrel of water after running LSU for an hour?

Cheers!
I had it in gear at dead low speed as I wanted to warm up the lower end oil so it would drain better. That splashed a good bit over the topof the barrel, so I had a hose running into the barrel the whole time. And the pisser wasn't pissing into the barrel either, so it actually didn't really get hot at all.
Towed it around the block a couple of time's today to mix the double dose of fuel stabilizer up real well then put her in her winter spot. All I have left to do is block upnthe trailer and take the wheels off and Ill be done.

paulthenurse said:
I had it in gear at dead low speed as I wanted to warm up the lower end oil so it would drain better. That splashed a good bit over the topof the barrel, so I had a hose running into the barrel the whole time. And the pisser wasn't pissing into the barrel either, so it actually didn't really get hot at all. Towed it around the block a couple of time's today to mix the double dose of fuel stabilizer up real well then put her in her winter spot. All I have left to do is block upnthe trailer and take the wheels off and Ill be done.

I had it in blah blah blah... Blah blah....

zzz.....zzzz.....zzzzz

Alright, ****ers. I've been deathly afraid of one day waking up and realizing I'd become Paul-shaped, so I started the couch-to-5K program in late September.

Well, this morning was the "5k" part.

1465883_10153457908485302_207748122_o.jpg

So, now when the friggin' cops are chasing me, I *might* be able to get away!

Time was 26:37, which I'm stoked about. Now I'm ****ing thirsty, but it's 11:30 AM and the markets are open so I'm at work. ****in' a.

WTF are you wearing in that picture? It looks like you're trying to dress like one of the 30 year old MILF's that are passing you every step of the way, only instead of looking hot like them you look like some Granny with support hose to minimize the kankles. Have you no shame at all? I'm embarrassed for you. Christ, even Jared from Subway doesn't go out running looking like such a fudge packer.

You know what's excellent about 5Ks? Athletic women in their 20's/early 30's wearing running pants. "I think I'll just run right behind her for the next two miles".

Agreed, though I'm a bicyclist.
Best part of bike clubs? Girls in spandex (well, lycra.)
Worst part? Guys in lycra.

the_bird said:
Alright, ****ers. I've been deathly afraid of one day waking up and realizing I'd become Paul-shaped, so I started the couch-to-5K program in late September. Well, this morning was the "5k" part. So, now when the friggin' cops are chasing me, I *might* be able to get away! Time was 26:37, which I'm stoked about. Now I'm ****ing thirsty, but it's 11:30 AM and the markets are open so I'm at work. ****in' a.

Congrats dude! Starting is the hardest part ,glad your back in the saddle.

Just leave the Velcro gloves at home when you go out and give yourself a challenge when chasing the sheep for a little more exercise.

I'm heading to Atlanta on business. Any good places to go for a pint?

I don't know of a place but will give a glowing endorsement to the greatest 99cents I've ever spent... and that is on the "Find Craft Beer" app I have for my phone.

Whenever I travel anywhere, I use it and I'm always psyched with the results.

Basically, you can chose any combination of breweries, brewpubs, craft beer bars, homebrewshops, etc. etc.... select how many miles radius you want to search and then hit a button... and it lists the closest ones to you along with "star ratings".

Tremendous app and the best 99 cents ever spent by anyone in the history of ever.

Back