Life is...um...different?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtant

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
lol...to say the least...but amazing...

I just got home from a year long deployment a week and a half ago. My girlfriend and I bumped the wedding up so I left as a newlywed. We'd never even lived together. I also came back to my first daughter who is nearly 6 months old, now.

This is the result:

beer.jpg

Glad you're back safe and sound. What kind of beer does the girl drink?

Wow that's gotta be a shock!!! On the plus side, at 6 months she's probably sleeping thru the night :)

Welcome back!!!!!!!!

1st thing: Thank you for defending our freedom! :mug:

2nd: Grats on the wife and daughter, that is a classic pic btw! The babies bottle in with daddy's bottles. lol

Until I get the keezer finished, beer is going in the fridge. I made my lil pumpkin a bottle, then decided to feed her applesauce. She ate half a jar of applesauce, and half the bottle I made so I put them in the fridge. We just went grocery shopping so it is pretty packed, but there was space for the bottle in the six-pack carton. I laughed...

You know, they know how that happens...;)

Seriously, welcome back and congrats!

grats and thanks for the service

they grow up so fast. enjoy that age now, soon they hit four and throw a tantrum anytime it isn't cask condition

Welcome back and thanks for your service.

On another note careful with that storage configuration. After a few too many it could lead to a shocking sip to either you or your daughter.;)

Doctor Brown, eh? :mug:

I've confused my glass (coffee, beer, whatever) with a bottle many times. Realized halfway to my mouth that no, I need the other hand.

Back