Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, what compelling game was there to watch this weekend?

Boorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!

And - wait for it - the cherry on the crap sundae that was this NFL Week 10: Miami at Tampa Bay Monday night, playing for the 2013 Floreeda Intramural Cup
(Jags finally won a game, but ironically, didn't qualify) which is the closest either one of those teams will get to being relevant.

Love 'em or hate 'em, the Pats bring entertainment.
Everything else is just an excuse to take a nap in front of the tube...

Cheers! ;)

Seriously, what compelling game was there to watch this weekend?

Boorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!

And - wait for it - the cherry on the crap sundae that was this NFL Week 10: Miami at Tampa Bay Monday night, playing for the 2013 Floreeda Intramural Cup
(Jags finally won a game, but ironically, didn't qualify) which is the closest either one of those teams will get to being relevant.

Love 'em or hate 'em, the Pats bring entertainment.
Everything else is just an excuse to take a nap in front of the tube...

Cheers! ;)

What? So we can watch and see if Brady will manage to throw a touchdown pass or get skunked again?

Also hilarious is being in danger of the Cardinals taking your playoff spot.

Somebody got Finsfan on suicide watch? :D

I wasnt too surprised actually. I told a buddy before the game that I could see this happening. The bucs looked surprisingly good last week and Miami has had a **** storm of media around them the past two weeks. We just wanted to do our part in making this years wheel. Now KC needs to lose and we might have a wheel!

and Miami has had a **** storm of media around them the past two weeks.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Boooooo hoooo hoooo... we have a media storm around a guy who bullied another player. Booooo hoooo... I called it that they were gonna lose because of the oh-so-tough media.

Try havin' a fckin' triple murderer on your team and then come talk to me about a "**** storm of media".

Oddly enough though the Pats are 7-2

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Boooooo hoooo hoooo... we have a media storm around a guy who bullied another player. Booooo hoooo... I called it that they were gonna lose because of the oh-so-tough media.

Try havin' a fckin' triple murderer on your team and then come talk to me about a "**** storm of media".

Oddly enough though the Pats are 7-2

If it would have happened mid season, they would not be 7-2. And if two of their starting o-linemen would have both left the team mid-season, they would not be 7-2. Any other questions?

If it would have happened mid season, they would not be 7-2. And if two of their starting o-linemen would have both left the team mid-season, they would not be 7-2. Any other questions?

Oh really?? Their pro-bowl d-lineman (Wilfork) is gone for the year. Their other interior starting D-lineman (Tommy Kelly) is gone for the year. Their starting linebacker and leading tackler for the last five years (Mayo) is gone for the year. Their starting o-lineman (Vollmer) is gone for the year.

And the Hernandez thing isn't dragging on??? Really??

Any other questions??

A remote clue... you should attempt getting one.

And if you actually had your head out of your ass, youd see that Im not crying about this nor are the Dolphins. I already said I thought this might happen last night.

Right... I thought would happen too... only I thought it would happen cuz they suck.... and didn't need a pile of crap about the media and losing two players as the excuse.

Right... I thought would happen too... only I thought it would happen cuz they suck.... and didn't need a pile of crap about the media and losing two players as the excuse.

So you think if old balls Bill was being questioned/called/interviewed non-stop for weeks that it wouldnt affect the team?! (and dont bring up hernandez, that was BEFORE THE SEASON) And its not like they got crushed, they had plenty of chances but what failed them in the end? The o-line! Not an excuse but the cause of the problems

finsfan said:
So you think if old balls Bill was being questioned/called/interviewed non-stop for weeks that it wouldnt affect the team?! (and dont bring up hernandez, that was BEFORE THE SEASON) And its not like they got crushed, they had plenty of chances but what failed them in the end? The o-line! Not an excuse but the cause of the problems

Um, didn't the o-line suck before this happened? I think Tannehill had the second most sacks in the NFL.

Anybody watch much of the Texans this year? Can Ed Reed still play? He's being released, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him end up in Foxboro, where he should have signed last year regardless. Especially with Steve Gregory now hurting, and Tavon Wilson mostly sucking.

finsfan said:
So you think if old balls Bill was being questioned/called/interviewed non-stop for weeks that it wouldnt affect the team?!

Oh... Yeah... Solid point. I keep forgetting about Belichick's reputation for being rattled by the media.

LOL

Do you actually think before you type things or do you just fire away?

So Finsfan... what's the excuse going to be for this upcoming week?

Sun was in their eyes??

Oooo... how about "It's too warm in Miami and they were sweating too much" ?

So Finsfan... what's the excuse going to be for this upcoming week?

Sun was in their eyes??

Oooo... how about "It's too warm in Miami and they were sweating too much" ?

There is a difference between problem and excuse. Having a terrible offensive line that inhibits any sort of running game and cannot stop a four man rush is a problem, a big problem.

Seattle has been without their two best OL all year. and their center for a handful of games. Not to mention Percy Harvin hasn't played yet. Seahawks 9-1

And keep it up with the Oregon jokes because nothing says a program in decline like three total losses in three seasons.

You clowns got no game. Suck it jealous losers.

Seattle has been without their two best OL all year. and their center for a handful of games. Not to mention Percy Harvin hasn't played yet. Seahawks 9-1

And keep it up with the Oregon jokes because nothing says a program in decline like three total losses in three seasons.

You clowns got no game. Suck it jealous losers.

Which number is greater, the number of Oregon football National Championships or Patriots Super Bowl wins since 2005?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

O.jpg

Back