• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 2.5G Corny Party Keg, 20# CO2 Tank, 4Way Distributor, Taprite 2-Output Reg, More.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewThruYou

Reaction score
Almost Case of Ez-Cap 16oz smooth side Grolsch-style Flip-Tops: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/for/4070177137.html

Brew Hardware Large Ball Valve Heat Shield: http://www.brewhardware.com/images/products/heatshields/HS3PBV.png.

Ball Lock Faucet Assembley with low-profile knob. Comes with liquid disconnect...just push onto post and pour. Picture in Post #14 $30 plus ship.

MoreBeer Stainless Sterile Siphon Starter kit. Comes with original stuff plus maybe 2 extra air filters, extra carboy cap for 5G carboys, silicone 3/8" tubing (threw out the vinyl stuff), and some plastic clamps for securing line to racking cane. $20 plus ship

SOLD Stuff
20# Aluminum CO2 Tank SOLD
Keglove, Ice Blanket, CO2 Injector, 22 CO2 Cartridges SOLD
TapRite Dual Output 3-Gauge Regulator. SOLD
Aluminum 4-way Distributor with Check Valves SOLD
MoreBeer Deluxe Counter Pressure Bottle Filler. SOLD
Stainless Steel Carbonator Cap. *SOLD*
2.5G Corny Keg SOLD

I'm near Ambler/Fort Washington area.

Deals pending on the co2 tank, Taprite regulator, and stainless carbonator cap. I will cut off the distributor, so the 4-way distributor with checkvalves, gas lines and corny quick disconnects will still be available.

If the above doesn't pan out. How much for the 4-way distributor with checkvalves, gas lines and corny quick disconnects? 24571

Sorry, had tons of interest on the distributor/disconnects via HBT and craigslist, sorry if I didn't respond to your PM.

CO2 tank and 2 cornies are PENDING
Stainless Carbonator Cap is PENDING
4-Way Distributor with 4 Gas Disconnects are SOLD
MoreBeer Deluxe Counter Pressure Bottle Filler is SOLD

All other stuff available.

I'm trying to sell the keg locally first because shipping is a little rough. I still need to find a box for it too. I'd definitely split the package up.

Here's the whole package in action...that's the 2.5G keg, keglove, keglove ice blanket, ball lock faucet assembley with low profile knob, co2 charger, gas disconnect and co2 cartridge (beer not included):

Co2 tank and the last of my 5G kegs were just picked up. Will be posting a bunch of gas and liquid ball lock disconnects shortly.

Found 4x Liquid and 3x Gas Ball-Lock Disconnects - all MFL and all with stainless steel swivel nuts. Looking to sell as package.

Updated first post with 2 more items and cleaned it up. Deal pending on keglove, icewrap, co2 charger and cartridges. Keg still available.

I am still interested in the 2.5 keg if you are willing to ship. Can't imagine it would cost more than $15 or $16 to ship. I'll cover the shipping cost. Let me know. Thanks.

I am still interested in the 2.5 keg if you are willing to ship. Can't imagine it would cost more than $15 or $16 to ship. I'll cover the shipping cost. Let me know. Thanks.

Let me try to find a box today.

Back