Rub it in Yooper Chick!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bernie Brewer said:
Well, I hope you do enjoy, your vacation, but I'm not jealous. I ain't cold.

No your just burried under the snow :p
(btw I have to work Sunday, got a case of brew for ya if ya shovel my place out LOL)

OK, I will :D

Incidently, Bernie, while you are out ICE fishing, I'll be paddling a kayak and catching snapper, grouper, and jacks. Then, I'll take a snorkel and spear a lobster.

The bad: beer is $40 per case. I'll have to drink rum, and only buy one case of beer for the whole time!

I already packed even though we're not leaving until Wednesday. I am bringing no long pants, no socks, no coat. I have two swimsuits, a couple of t-shirts and a couple of pairs of shorts. My suitcase is tiny, except I have my mask, snorkel and fins in there. I'll think of you while I"m gone (NOT!) :p

Yooper Chick said:

Incidently, Bernie, while you are out ICE fishing, I'll be paddling a kayak and catching snapper, grouper, and jacks. Then, I'll take a snorkel and spear a lobster.

The bad: beer is $40 per case. I'll have to drink rum, and only buy one case of beer for the whole time!

I already packed even though we're not leaving until Wednesday. I am bringing no long pants, no socks, no coat. I have two swimsuits, a couple of t-shirts and a couple of pairs of shorts. My suitcase is tiny, except I have my mask, snorkel and fins in there. I'll think of you while I"m gone (NOT!) :p
Sounds nice. I hope you and your husband have a great time!:mug:

Yooper Chick said:

Excellent! we'll each be in our own little utopia! The one drawback is not seeing those swimsuits!!!!;) :D ;)

Yooper Chick said:
I'll think of you while I"m gone (NOT!)

Bah! I call BS. You KNOW you'd LOVE to post stuff from down there just to rub it in. (LOL and I don't blame you):rockin:

FWIW, my BIL and SIL take off for Negril Tuesday.

I hate them. :D

(Ize -> searches for some Bob Marley to listen to. :fro: )

Ize

Chairman Cheyco said:
'Rub it in Yooper Chick?'
That sounds... odd...
I am totally with ya. And I was watching to see if anyone thought the same thing. :D

Made me think, 'Hey, I need some help with my wine. Give me a call, 617-867-5309. Call any time.'. ;) :D

Hey, it's better than me quoting Dexy's Midnight Runners.

come on ilEne!!!! tooooraa looouurrraaa loooouuurrra loooouuurrra- rI-aaA!!!!!

Fiery Sword said:
Hey, it's better than me quoting Dexy's Midnight Runners.

come on ilEne!!!! tooooraa looouurrraaa loooouuurrra loooouuurrra- rI-aaA!!!!!

Pissing-off two mods within a minute of each other?!? Then adding this?!?!

Ballsy.

:cross:

Fiery Sword said:
I am totally with ya. And I was watching to see if anyone thought the same thing. :D

Made me think, 'Hey, I need some help with my wine. Give me a call, 617-867-5309. Call any time.'. ;) :D

Bah, you're too old for me! Only kids 17 or less seem to give me their numbers.

And, I'm not Jenny.

Jenny, I've got your number......

Back