What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garbage again. Does hill farmstead make anything good???

View attachment 226491

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Um. No. So stop trying to find a good one. Send the rest to me for proper dumping.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411944769.147016.jpg
Here's a beer that doesn't suck

My RIS. Back home after a great vacation.

Watching my Niner gang!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411944818.675129.jpg

This is the IPA available from the very first craft brewery in Columbia, SC! The double IPA is even better, Sacred Heartier...ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411950369.038505.jpg

Well after being sick and not drinking for a week I ran a systems check after having a DFH punkin, ST pumpking, and a founders centennial IPA ( which happens to be my favorite) everything tasted like poop. Back to water, vitamins, and rest.

Had white monkey tonight wasn't enjoying it at the beginning but that last pour sure did have me wishing the bottle was never ending, at the beginning the wine was coming through more then the last pour last pour was more what I was looking for a blend of golden monkey and wine
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411956784.773673.jpg

Well after being sick and not drinking for a week I ran a systems check after having a DFH punkin, ST pumpking, and a founders centennial IPA ( which happens to be my favorite) everything tasted like poop. Back to water, vitamins, and rest.

All you guys getting sick, much like fermenting once there is enough alcohol no infection can set in, drink up Mfer!

I love bottle conditioning saisons!

IMG_4649.jpg

Stone Xocoveza... While watching my Saints get their @$$ ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411957477.435271.jpghanded to them.

All you guys getting sick, much like fermenting once there is enough alcohol no infection can set in, drink up Mfer!

I love bottle conditioning saisons!

I love it. Water. Trying to stay awake through swmbo's show. Not going well.

Hot apple cider of the non alcohol variety while doing accounting homework. If I have anymore beer I will be doing Enron accounting. ;)

Latest posts

Back