Beer Lines for Sanke and Cornelius Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dewai

Reaction score
This past Wednesday I won a friggin' sweet kegerator from a bar by my house (the Barking Dog)! :rockin:
Here she is (sorry for the crappy phone pics):
kegerator20.jpg

Christened it yesterday with a pony keg of Hoppy Red Head from Ellersick Brewing.

I have not kegged before but will definitely be starting to now. I picked up a corny from my LHBS and have a batch that's just about ready to be kegged. I want to be able to easily switch between Sanke and Corny kegs with the same lines in the kegerator though. I have the 1/4" threaded Corny attachments and the lines currently have what I think are 7/8" female threaded ends that screw onto the Sanke tap. Does anyone know where I can find fittings that will screw into the 7/8" ends on the lines and onto the 1/4" male ends of the Corny tap things? Or do you know where I can find the right sized barbed fitting to make a short attachment to add when I'm using Cornies?

Here's what the lines look like:
photo58.jpg

Nice, thanks! I'll give that a shot. My only worry is that clearance might be an issue. I saw elbow barbed fittings somewhere so I'll pick up some of those if I need to. They also have a low profile Sanke tap, but obviously I'd like to avoid having to shell out the extra bucks for one.

Back