Kegerator Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winstonofbeer

Reaction score
I am about ready to start drilling holes in my kegerator.
But i am looking for idea's on how i want it to look before i just "drill away"
I have seen allot of tap handle pics but not many of the front and inside of the kegerator.

Thanks

Thanks for the link.
The ones i have mostly seen are towers.
Lot of cool tap handle pics that have gave me a lot of idea's
But lookin for a cool way to make the faucet stand out from a white fridge.
Thought about getting a odd type of wood with lots of grain pattern and staining a light color...But not sure if it would look right.

So more or less...Just looking for idea's and giving people a chance to "brag" how cool there kegerator setup is :)

i don't have any pictures at the moment. I'll post them up here soon.
But I have a full size fridge that I have poked two holes in the side for taps. Then added a drip tray. i I can fit two corny kegs, a 5# CO2 bottle and prox. 2 cases of beer.... and I still have the freezer to put booze into. I like it quite a bit.

here are pix of my fridges

This one is outside and used to store the extra kegs -- it can fit 6 cornies and a 20# co2 canister

DSCN0011.JPG

This is the indoors one -- can hold and serve two different corny kegs and will hold 3 cases of beer in addition to storage on the doors for wine/yeast, etc.

DSCN0005.JPG

DSCN0006.JPG

Cool setup.
When you drilled the holes for the faucets, Did you use a peice of wood for support so when you clamped it down it didnt dent the fridge door?
BTW bud and homebrew?
Hmmm how does that work, Have a freind over who only is a bud drinker? lol

no, I didn't use a piece of wood, just a drill with a drill bit... worked out fine.
and I honestly didn't know about the CO2 issue -- but I haven't had any issues with the keg not functioning.

Oh, and the budlight and the stag are there for when I get lazy and can't brew.

Back