Cheap turkey fryer with 30qt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thevirus

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing a 30qt pot along with an outdoor gas cooker. I know there have been some great deals on these before but couldn't find anything much cheaper than $70

I live in Burlington CT, zip 06013

Cheapest I have found so far has been $67 shipped:
Shop BBQ

Just wondering if anyone was aware of better deals out there, thanks in advance :)

check around your local Home Depot / Lowes / Wally World / etc for clearance deals...

I picked up a similar fryer w/ pot for $30....

Good luck
:mug:

I think the problem is that it's now getting to be springtime, and a lot of the stuff homebrewers find useful is now back in season.

Right before Christmas I picked up a burner + 30qt pot combo for about $40, and a 12-gallon cooler at Target for $20, which I converted into a MLT. I went around looking at the same items with a friend recently and they were considerably more expensive.

Sports Authority was the cheapest commercial one I could find recently - $49, IIRC. Then I scored a new Brinkmann one on Craigslist for $30. Just have to be patient!

Ahh thank you a ton for that link I will have to try that if I cant find one at any nearby stores.

Back