Wire March 809 myself?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizardofza

Reaction score
In order to save a couple bucks, I think I'm going to get the March 809 w/ the 3' cord as opposed to the 6'.

Does anyone know how difficult it is to open the pump housing if I want to wire in a longer cord?

I have that exact pump and it's great, but from what I can tell it would a major pain to open it up and change the cord.

But overall i'm glad I purchased that pump and saved the $20, all it took was a $2 plug end and it was ready to go.

In order to save a couple bucks, I think I'm going to get the March 809 w/ the 3' cord as opposed to the 6'.

Does anyone know how difficult it is to open the pump housing if I want to wire in a longer cord?

I dunno but I will find out because I need to do that exact same thing. Can't be too bad. They put it together, it can be taken apart. Just needs some patience.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjto02iDNZA]YouTube - Guns N' Roses - patience[/ame]

Back