• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carboys,mill,chiller,coolers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonka

Reaction score
Carboys - $25 + shipping for 5 gallon. Corona mill - $40 + shipping. Immersion chiller - $40 + shipping. 10 gallon Rubbermaid round beverage coolers - $30 + shipping.

I'll do my best to get all the shipping costs today but it might not be till tomorrow.

Price shipping of a box 18"x 18" x 32" ... assuming that's about right for the cooler... was about $20.50. Combined total is over $50 so I'll pass. Thanks anyway!

Use Parcel post, shipping for a 5 gallon glass carboy was 9 dollars when I got rid of my glass one.

I'd be interested in a carboy, immersion chiller and possibly a cooler. I'm local in Gorham and could pick up.

Back