Pressure release valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulud

Reaction score
Well mine broke the other day. Just the nit on the bottom didn't know if anyone knew where to get another spare. HD doesn't have anything that fits. Or just where to get a new pressure release valve that's metal and my brother can weld it for me.

image-150414608.jpg

image-567560757.jpg

Btw there is a Pepsi logo on the keg of that helps with finding parts

Check out Keg Connection too...

Valve Assembly Replacement, with Valve

"This American made, pressure relief valve assembly (with new valve) will allow you to fix any keg lid. If you have a plastic "Dome" style lid you simply remove that valve assembly and install this one. If you have a different style call us and we will help you determine how to fix you lid! Call 512-805-3300. This will work with Ball Lock or Pin Lock, Standard or Racetrack and all brands. It includes a replaceable valve so you never have to worry about having having a non-repairable lid in the future. This valve assembly has an o-ring on the bottom as well as a sanitary o-ring that will not allow liquid to get into the threads. This valve assembly is metal, not plastic, so it should last a lifetime! We also offer these lids at bulk pricing if you need to repair a lot of lids. Call us for pricing for 10 or more. "

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price: $8.95[/FONT][/FONT]

If it's a pepsi corny keg, it's a ball lock. You can get parts for it at any number of places on the net. I usually shop at kegconnection becasue I can call them and have small parts shipped via USPS in an envelope or something. Nothing worse than paying more for shipping than the part.

BBL_Brewer said:
If it's a pepsi corny keg, it's a ball lock. You can get parts for it at any number of places on the net. I usually shop at kegconnection becasue I can call them and have small parts shipped via USPS in an envelope or something. Nothing worse than paying more for shipping than the part.

Yea I am aware it's a ball lock. Te reason I said Pepsi is because I have 3 kegs and they all have different sized valves lol.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks everyone!

Why didn't I think to check other homebrew stores? Damn I can be dumb sometimes haha

Back