Why is "Fìrepower" censored?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firepower beer spammed us oh so long ago. I had to block the word for that reason.

It is now unblocked.

Was anyone else hoping for some awesomely climactic story only to be let down by what really happened? It's like when a magician shows you how his tricks are done : (

TheBeerist said:
Was anyone else hoping for some awesomely climactic story only to be let down by what really happened? It's like when a magician shows you how his tricks are done : (

Or like when u find out the hookers a tranny before u get back to the hotel room its just a let down

Do it i see no reason for flowerpower to be used on this site. Then one day somebody will ask the question. Why is the word Flowerpower blocked on this site?

Did I ever l tell everyone the story of why ***************** is censored.

You see a couple of decades back ** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****.

Then ** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****. So right about the same time ** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****.

So Tony wasn't ** **** *** *** ***. **** **** ** *** ****** **** ***** ***.

The more people ** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *. ****. He screamed "** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****!"
"** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****." she screamed back, and that why we don't allow ***************** on HomeBrewTalk.com

You know thinking about it it's really the story of a man learning to cope with life, but I think in the end we all became better people for it.

You see a couple of decades back ** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****.

Then ** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****. So right about the same time ** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****.

The more people ** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *. ****. He screamed "** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****!"
"** **** *** *** *** **** **** ** *** ****** **** *****." she screamed back, and that why we don't allow ***************** on HomeBrewTalk.com

You know thinking about it it's really the story of a man learning to cope with life, but I think in the end we all became better people for it.

reported. excessive use of text speak and/or foul language. i can't tell which :D

someone should read over the rules of the forum.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_rules_regulations

That's Bull****! Tony got ****ed on that deal. IMO.

But you know women are always right. :eyroll:

I forget you were there. How long did you have stitches? You took them like a champ.

The stitches came out pretty quick. I didn't bring it up before, but I never did get the pins removed. Real PITA at the airport. (BTW - You know you can't yell ****** the ***** ATF! in an airport? Live and learn.)

And it still hurts a bit when I put my pants on in the morning.

Redacted!

The stitches came out pretty quick. I didn't bring it up before, but I never did get the pins removed. Real PITA at the airport. (BTW - You know you can't yell ****** the ***** ATF! in an airport? Live and learn.)

And it still hurts a bit when I put my pants on in the morning.

I would be more concerned if it didn't. What did the doctor say? I believe it was " Regardless of how much ****** you eat, you need to ****** ** **** **** at least three times before you go home."

I would say that's the reason the pins weren't taken out.

I would be more concerned if it didn't. What did the doctor say? I believe it was " Regardless of how much ****** you eat, you need to ****** ** **** **** at least three times before you go home."

I would say that's the reason the pins weren't taken out.

You're probably right. But when your arm hurts as bad as mine did, plus all of the ****** eating, I forgot to ****** ** **** ****.

All in all, I'd say the ****** **** ****ing was worth it though. Sometimes you just gotta say ******** it and live a little. Did you ever hear from any of the parents?

You're probably right. But when your arm hurts as bad as mine did, plus all of the ****** eating, I forgot to ****** ** **** ****.

All in all, I'd say the ****** **** ****ing was worth it though. Sometimes you just gotta say ******** it and live a little. Did you ever hear from any of the parents?

Never. I thought it was weird at first, having ****** *** *** *** you would think they would have been more appreciative and considering how much ** ** *** *** ** they gave me you'd figure *** ***. *** ***** ** *** but all the same the cream really cleared it up so I think it's probably all for the best. I wish I had made more **** ** ** but what are you going to do?

*** ****! This thread ** * ******* **** ******. You *** *** **** ******. I can't believe **** **** ******* didn't ******** you all in **** **** when you were ******. Don't go around ******** that you *** ****** of *** with women.

Back