What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was feeling retro, so I picked up a sixer of the 1970's recipe schlitz re-issue, and bottle of Bell's Oracle Double Ipa.

The schlitz is pretty nice, good flavor and some body. It's also nice drinking a macro lager that doesn't give you a headache or coat your teeth with some sickly sweet crap...

And I just took my first sip of the foam on the Oracle...Who...it's like twohearted on steroids.

Currently drinking a Widmer Drifter.

I need to pick up some Schlitz. Will be hard to find around here I think.
But it will be worth it.

Oh, and I enjoy a PBR now and then as well. :tank:

Wolverine beer.

I have never heard of it until my parents brought it over for me. I guess its made by the Michigan Brewing Company? I haven't even heard of that either...

Its alright. Certainly not too bad, but I can't say that I could really endorse it.

Right now I'm drinking coffee. This will not last 'cause I'm headed to the garage to finish the rebuild of my brew stand and that will require a pint (or 4) of Ed's Haus Pale Ale!

Drinking coffee, eating doughnuts, and doing the sac rest on a cream ale gateway beer.

Watching son#1 color on the table next to me. His first brew day...

Its been a rough week. Tonight, Im hittin it pretty heavy. 4 pack of St. Bernardus Triple. Paired that with a steak dinner. After Dinner, had my first bottle of Rodenbach. Amazing!!! Just pulled a bottle of last years Old Fog Horn, and Big Foot Ale. I may throw some home brew in there too. We'll see.

Imperial Saison is IMPERIAL, Saison, New Glarus.

nov18th2009087.jpg

Just finished a bottle of Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Urbock. It was pretty damn good, lots of smoke with some dark caramel flavors.

Back