Help wiring a Love temperature controller in a Magic Chef freezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indyking

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've seen several topics about building a keezer or kegerator here but have yet not found more clear instructions on wiring a Love temp controller into a freezer. I have plans to do my own keezer but first, I want make sure I can install the controller, which I think is the hardest part for me. I'm planning to use Love TSH series (http://www.dwyer-inst.com/PDF_files/TSX_cat.pdf) in the following freezer (Magic Chef 5.5 cu f).

FA15316556B4AFA3FBD19EA22192252C.png

I wonder if anyone here has used the same or a similar set up and can help me with the wiring. I have never done this before and not really skilled for DIY projects but I have seen enough of motivational posts here about the subject and decided to give it a try.

I would like to learn from this thread as well. I just found a used Magic Chef 7.2 and want to install the LOVE controller as well.

Back