A *different* Zombie apocalypse thread.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lucked out on this one

This is what I have hanging beside my monitor.

glamdring.jpg

You might get a couple before that Glamdring "wall-hanger" is rendered ineffective. I would put a back-up plan together if I were you. :p

A Foe Hammer Wall Hanger?

You must have a dungeon masters guide lying there thet you could brain a couple with!

;)

A friend put this up on facebook, which I was reading while on the crapper. I had to answer "awww ****, toilet paper..."

I read this one while at work. Since I can't pick up the cubicle my colleague is sitting behind, I'll have to use her as a weapon. She's small, I think I could swing her pretty hard...

A friend put this up on facebook, which I was reading while on the crapper. I had to answer "awww ****, toilet paper..."

I read this one while at work. Since I can't pick up the cubicle my colleague is sitting behind, I'll have to use her as a weapon. She's small, I think I could swing her pretty hard...

Or just incapacitate her... You know, kick her knee out/thwap her head on the cubicle to give the zombies something to munch on while you make your great escape...

lets see 50 rounds of primed but not loaded .45 acp brass, a dimpled liter mug of graff and a can of copenhagen **** i am done for

A pint of simcoe/citra/amarillo IPA... I'm assuming I'll chug that and throw the glass at the zeds to buy me some time to make a run for the Mossberg 935.

Hold the aluminum foil tightly and look at the reflective side to see what you saw. Take the saw and cut the speaker in half. 2 halves make a whole. Push the zombie into the hole.

Simple.
That was awesome.

It's between an empty travel coffee mug , a 401k book, or a plastic fork.

44716_149467058406229_139300056089596_394535_802245_n.jpg

fwiw, NMZRU stands for Nashville Metro Zombie Response Unit.

Haha

41078_711122977102_41103897_39730616_4661828_n.jpg

Saiga in 7.62x39

28584_689230789222_41103897_38934947_912080_n.jpg

My Mosin.. not sure about fighting off any zombies with it.. but its worth showing!

Those are nice, but unless it was sitting right next to you when you read this thread, it's totally useless for the coming apocalypse.

Those are nice, but unless it was sitting right next to you when you read this thread, it's totally useless for the coming apocalypse.

lol.. damn. they are in the closet.. all I have is a pair of scissors and an exacto knife..

Maybe I can fashion something like Betty.
_1283121138.jpg

Back