Syrup bottles and Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snubrewing

Reaction score
Hey all =)

Lurker here, who finally decided to join the club, lol. I make a lot of homemade syrups, and have been using glass jars to dispense the syrup but, now since my Husband and I are building a soda fountain/bar in our house we are wanting bottles and pumps. I have searched high and low for them with no luck. Does anyone know where I can buy plastic bottles with pumps? Or glass..like monin bottles, etc. It can be online or from a store...thanks! :mug:

a quick search for "syrup pump" on Amazon.com brings up a lot of options. Haven't yet seen an appealing set of bottles to go with them.

Monin has some good pumps for their syrups, I'd consider getting some of those and reusing the glass bottles.

I've purchased bottles and pumps from Prairie Moon, but it's kind of ridiculous getting enough syrup for a decent sized glass. They take like 15-20 pumps for an 8 - 10oz glass of soda. On the other hand, they're perfect for a tasting party using 5 pumps for a 3oz bathroom cup.

It looks like they have some commercial options now that they didn't have previously.

Lots of pretty cool antique ones out there, though some of them can get insanely expensive... but there's something cool about using an old piece of metal/glass technology that holds up to time... I'd check a local antique shop/mall or ebay.

Back